Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/15 21:43:15 )
Okay so before I begin to talk I will just say there will be many spoilers so if you don't want it ruined for you leave now and don't come back until you have watched it!! But I mean if you want to know the end and stuff then proceed along I guess *shrugs*

Okay so the last episode of AHS Cult was shown last night. I watched it. I have to say, I was displeased. I didn't like the whole season in general. It just feels like it is lacking in what I need in my life. So the final episode. Everything culminating to the big scene. Kai is weaponless when he wants to kill Ally. He escapes prison to do this. But what he doesn't know is that it is all a ruse, set up by Ally to get him to break out. The guard who helps him is in on it from the get-go. I understand the need to have Kai be killed for everything but I mean... I feel like letting him rot in prison would be better? He would suffer more right? I also feel like it was a bit stupid for Ally to join/lead another cult. THIS IS LITERALLY REPEATING THE CYCLE. Like Ally you just went through this, you know this isn't going to end well??? This was just a blah season and I didn't enjoy it. I want seasons like Asylum or Murder House again.

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/15 23:58:46 )
@Taemins Lover: So I'll have to watch the last episode once I get home, but once I do, I'll read your spolier!
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/16 00:00:17 )
@Fozzy: yes! You definitely need to!

Voltie — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/19 06:15:03 )
I haven't seen the last episode of the season yet, but I've watched the rest of it.
I didn't like it at all.

It's like they turned every internet edge-lord in the Youtube comment section into a character and it's annoying.
It wasn't even scary, though I haven't found the other season I've watched scary per se.
There was just... literally nothing I found interesting this season.
The others I've watched I hadn't particularly blown away by and was mainly watching because my boyfriend was.
But at least they had something to them that made me want to keep watching and wondering what happened next.
This one I'm just like "meh. I don't care."

please @ me if you want a response
art by blinkini

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.