Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat So there was this topic....READ PLEASE <3

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/9 01:10:52 )

on an avi site that I go on a lot. It's called "Give your current avatar a story", so this is what I wrote. xD
Was meant to be a short story, I'm sorry!!

Here is my avatar I wrote about:
My name is DangerousWoman, but I'm not like my name describes me as. I'm not dangerous, but I did go on a (what I thought wasn't) a dangerous adventure.
I used to live a normal life, I had normal outfits. Until one day when I decided to go on an adventure. Who knew it was gonna be dangerous? Let's jump straight to the dangerous part. I was just minding my own business walking through the woods. This shadow comes out of nowhere and literally snatches me up. I ended up passing out for many reasons. When I woke up, I was in completely different clothes...What happened to my normal everyday clothes? What happened to my home, and the adventure I was going on? What is this place? So many questions were racing through my head.

I had no idea where I was, what clothes I was wearing, and what that creature was. I might as well get up and look around this magnificent palace though, right? I got out of bed, and noticed my clothes were changing AGAIN. WHAT IS THIS SORCERY!? I guess i'll just have to go with it until I find someone that can tell me what is going on. I started looking down every hallway and found absolutely nothing.

What if these creatures were invisible? Are they standing right next to me? I had noticed that my clothes were fully changed, and...WHAT AM I WEARING!? W-where is my shirt..? I d-do like this skirt tho..This is when I decided to yell, "IS ANYBODY HERE??". As soon as I yelled I saw the same creature (shadow) that had captured me. I said, "Wait! Don't run! I'm not mad I just need answers! Why did you bring me here? Who are you? Where is everyone?". The shadow paused. Turns out he wasn't just a shadow....but a little elf. I spoke to him quietly, "Oh h-hello, I was wondering if you knew what was going on..". The elf spoke quietly, "I didn't bring you here it was my father, The elf king. My mother is waiting for you. My name is ric, and as you can tell I am an elf. We don't have time, you need to hurry".

He tugged on my, wait...w-wings...I have wings!? This just became awesome, I have always wanted to fly! The elf was getting annoyed,"Come on! We don't have much time!" I just followed wherever he went since he seemed to know where he was going. I soon came to an empty room. "Where is your mother and father?", I asked. The little elf said,"King and queen to you." I just nod my head and say, "Okay um where-". I was interrupted by the sound of magic? What...It sounded like pixie dust...First of all, why do they need ME? Of all people? Oh well guess I will be stuck here forever.

The king and queen have finally appeared, and they don't look like elves. The queen has spoken,"Hello dear, my husband has brought you here for one specific reason." "What is it..?", I ask. The king speaks with a low voice, "We chose you because you seemed very brave. You walked through the forest of doom probably without even noticing it. That is bravery. You would be perfect for our job that we have for you. You must be mother nature." I was shocked, I didn't know what to say except," What!? You want me to be MOTHER NATURE!? I-I have no experience. What about my friends and family?? No wonder why I am wearing these clothes..I guess I am honored I just...I have a life you know."

The queen seems to agree, but she tries to convince me, "Please sweetie, we really need your help. Without you our world will turn gray and ugly. We will become old and wrinkly, and we will die faster. Our lives are in YOUR hands." I couldn't process this in my head. I guess I should probably help. "I will help, but under one condition. You will let me become my normal self every now and then when I complete my job. I will get to see my family and friends. You will feed me, because I'm always hungry", I said with a smirk. The king and queen agreed. The little elf was still standing right beside me, "Are you ready?", he asks. With a frown on my face, I say, "I guess. I might end up regretting this. Being mother nature seems pretty awesome tho, I mean look at my wings. Not that mother nature has wings..". I try to cheer myself up.

Within no time at all I am flying up into the sky, yes flying. I can see the world fading, and I start to become...happy. Why am I happy? No one will ever know. I can't change my feelings right now. If I cry, it will rain. If I'm mad, thunder and lightning will be created. I may never...return again. Who knows what could end up happening? Find out soon...Just kidding.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/9 02:05:27 )
I really like it! It feels like the beginning of a really cool series of adventures. I hope you continue posting more! I am keen to know how she deals with everyday life as Mother Nature and what other powers she has, and what big baddie is she gonna face!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/9 02:14:42 )

@Saeyra: Lol thank you! I am glad you like it. I literally just made up things along the way haha
I'm not sure if I am going to continue the story >.< Maybe I can have someone continue it for me? Like we each take turns (arcade section) writing what we think should happen next. I don't know honestly. I am just busy with schoolwork rn.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/9 02:22:36 )
@RainbowPanda: Maybe you can try finding a partner and post the stories in the Roleplay section? I am not very good at writing myself but I do love to read.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/9 02:25:22 )

@Saeyra: I wouldn't have time for roleplay >.< I've tried it out before and only got to posting the first part of a story.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/9 02:37:28 )
@RainbowPanda: Aww thats unfortunate.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/9 02:39:45 )

@Saeyra: yeah especially since I find roleplaying fun, and it took a month+ to plan everything out. >.<
I ruined everything by not posting.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/9 02:44:05 )
@RainbowPanda: Don't worry about it, I am sure you will have other opportunities to roleplay in the future! I usually just play DnD with my friends once a week over Skype.

Always ping me please.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/9 02:48:52 )

@Saeyra: Hopefully, and hopefully I can keep up with it lol
That's nice ^-^

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.