Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I finaly got a mini snes :D

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/8 17:44:17 )

I was afraid I would never get one since they sold out the first day they where released in my country (I was on vacation). So I kept on checking the online shops but nothing. I even signed up on two websites for their mailinglist. Only to never get an email when they sold a couple again >.> But yesterday this 1 shop had 1 left. So I bought it right away :D It is coming in today.

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/8 18:09:05 )
Wow huge congratulations. I didn't even know there was a Mini SNES until I saw your post. What games are you playing on it now?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/8 18:10:33 )

@Fielkun: I am not playing yet. It will come in today between 2 and 6. Need to wait paciently. But the first thing I am going to play is Super Mario.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/8 19:16:35 )

@vengeance: I saw them on bol.com a while ago. If I had 90 bucks to spend freely, I would get it.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/8 19:42:26 )

@Tuijp: yeh I saw it today they where selling them again. I bought mine from BCC.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/8 20:18:32 )

@vengeance: BCC is always good and they have better service than bol.com

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/8 21:39:22 )
@vengeance: Cool. I missed playing the goody old Super Mario. Its been ages since I last played it XD
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/8 22:55:20 )

NICE! My husband got one as well last week. He likes it.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — ghost Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/8 23:51:32 )

Exciting! I miss my classic. Enjoy it!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/9 00:17:03 )
Duude, I had no idea this was a thing! That's awesome. I have very fond memories of playing Super Mario RPG which... I believe got me addicted to the idea of JRPGs. Might pick one up, or bust out my old SNES which I hope is still functional.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.