Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat My doggo has been sick

Donator — ghost Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/8 01:58:36 )

@Taemins Lover: That's good to hear c: My rats are very healthy but they were sick when I brought them home and required a few vet trips and two medications. It's hard to find vets who even do anything for pocket pets. I always end up with the sick ones. I guess I take them because I KNOW they will get what they need with me, rather than going to someone who can't care for a sick animal.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/8 02:00:52 )
@Ghostie: that is true. I got fluff from the people who got them from the shelter. He had fleas but they were easily taken Care of.

Donator — ghost Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/8 02:02:24 )

@Taemins Lover: Yeah fleas don't take much to get rid of if you catch it early before they're all over your home. My parents didn't know how to deal with fleas and we had a BAD infestation when I was young and they had cats. You couldn't walk through my living room in socks without them completely covering the rim of your sock biting around your leg. Nasty!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/8 02:07:18 )
@Ghostie: oh my goodness! That sounds terrible. My roommates last year left their doge have fleas doe the longest time and reinvested fluff. I had to get really strong flea medication for it. Finally they moved out and there are no fleas and me fluff its of meds now

Donator — ghost Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/8 02:10:05 )

@Taemins Lover: Glad that got taken care of! Fleas are such a pain if they go unchecked.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/8 02:20:26 )
@Ghostie: they really are!!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/8 15:04:23 )
@Ghostie: makes me sad that your dog had been going through with a lot. That is just too much I hope that your dog gets well soon. Such a little cutie
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/8 16:08:40 )
Awww what a cute dog. So sorry to hear that he is sick right now. It must have been hard specially on your part. Hugs.
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.