Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback some feedback

Voltie — please Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 22:34:48 )
i wanna start off by saying that this site is looking really great :) i love the art here, its so cute!!
the items are super nice too they're all done very well and are very beautiful!!

but i have a question about the alice donation set. dont get me wrong, it's very beautiful, but...idk, the bow kinda bothers me. not because it looks bad, it doesnt. its beautifully done!! but it looks like its just a recolor of the bow in the shops? its kinda upsetting as a user to see this. to have to pay real money to essentially just have a recolored common doesn't sit well with me. :( especially since there are already so few items, it would have been nice to see a unique bow done for this item.

just kind of a thing to keep in mind in the future i guess XD the bought items shouldn't be recolored commons...tbh it kinda deterred me from wanting to donate.

but thats my only real complaint...(for now hehehe XD)

p.s. these emojis are soooooo cute!! :vanora_heart:

Voltie — please Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 23:26:40 )
@Q t e a p o n:
is fozzy the owner?? im sorry i dont know who that is XD
oh, you launched september right? so you only had a few months to make a new bow?
i understand though about the overlap thing. thanks for the clarification and i'm glad it's not something that is gonna be a continued pattern XD like i said, it looks really nicely done, i just thought it was kinda weird to have a recolored common as a donation item.

i really appreciate your information about the situation though!! thank you!!

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/6 00:15:33 )
@Eeraep: I'm Fozzy! :) Admin of Voltra! I'm sorry that you don't find the Alice Bow upsetting for the reasons you stated. Qt did an amazing job making it unique. She didnt just add a patter, but also a bunny clip. And this is a completely EXTRA set you could gain upon donating, which Ot also mentioned.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts! ^^

Voltie — please Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/6 00:41:13 )
@Fozzy: HI! awesome site you have here
i am a little curious, what's up with my arm poking out? is it just to hold things o-o; is there a mod to have both my arms hanging down like normal?
thanks Fozzy!!!

Voltie — please Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/6 00:41:29 )
@Fozzy:
"I'm sorry that you don't find the Alice Bow upsetting for the reasons you stated."

i'm sorry i don't really know what you mean by that XD

i know she added things to make the bow unique, which is nice it's just that the bow used the same base as the commons bow, which just feels..i don't know how to phrase this in a way that doesn't sound completely rude im really sorry. :( but it just seems sort of insulting to a user to add details to an item already available as a common and then put it into a set that they have to pay money to get. if that makes sense?

sorry im really not trying to be mean to anyone here! :( i hope i dont get in trouble for this

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/6 00:43:51 )
@Eeraep: lol I did word that funny. I was trying to say I'm sorry you find the bow upsetting. *don't was a typo on my part. >.<

And the Avi's arm is sticking out for purposes of holding things and staff, etc.
In the future there is a possibility we'll add a mod for both arms to be down.

Voltie — please Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/6 00:48:44 )
@Fozzy: oh ok thank you so much thats cool. i read somewhere you was going to add games so i thought we would be ablle to move around. but probably walk around with out arm up?

thanks for answers i will post again when i have used it more

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/8 03:55:00 )
I noticed that too!! It didn't deter me from donating. I have been deterred in the past to donate because they give you so little in variety of color options. And by little I mean they give you nothing but 1 color option set, and it just seems like so little for $2.50. Even just 1 more color set or 2 would make it so much better. The EIs had more color sets and they are free!! But I have been giving a tiny bit each month of what I can, I've been enjoying the art a lot.

Also the fact that you can equip more than 1 pose at a time makes up for the lack of color options. But I'm still sadface about it.

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/10 04:53:44 )
@techniicolor: you maybe have missed it when we've talked about it before, but Voltra is planning a system to add a lot of recolors for the monthly crate items. They are released in 1 color set, but other colors will become available over time.

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/14 23:06:58 )
@Lina: And that sounds like more money I'll have to spend for other colors.

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/15 00:05:06 )
@techniicolor: Not all recolors will be purchased with ohms. When we mention these recolors, a lot of people jump to Ernya's spells. As the idea will be similar, we plan to make ours obtainable through daily chance, the sewers, user events, and yes, ohms. Our recolors will be called "Decals" as I did go a little into detail with our first community discussion last week.

At the very least, I hope this will make up for the lack in recolors of our Crate Items for you. ^_^
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/15 05:43:38 )
@Fozzy: Ohhhh neat! Love the idea.

I have no idea what I am doing.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.