an adventure. and not the good kind.

so my mom and i went to the mall to do a little shopping for my niece. we go into this one store because i have a $5 reward and find a cute pair of leggings. my niece is finally at that age where she likes clothes (she's going to be 9) so obvs i'm a cool aunt and buy her cool things.

anyway the leggings don't ring up at the same price as they had shown online. in order to get the online price, i have to bring it up on my phone. the store doesn't have internet. i'm trying to connect to the mall's wifi but i can't get past the login because apparently google safe sites or whatever is enabled on my phone. no idea how to disable that but it's super annoying and my internet was slow so it took a while just for me to figure out that i can't even use it. somehow it works on my mom's phone. we show her the price and she adjusts it.

then comes my coupon. this cashier tries typing it in several times and it's not working. there was a bar code right above it. she ended up calling her manager who told her to scan the bar code. surprise, scanning it worked.

we spent like 20 minutes at the checkout there. i felt bad for taking so long with my dumb phone but i probably should have told her to scan the code lol.

after that we went to the food court and auntie anne's is out of the pumpkin spice pretzel nuggets. they were supposed to have them until the 19th of this month but the guy says they don't have them anymore. does auntie anne's not know how many basic white girls want their pumpkin spice throughout fall?

i also had a coupon for a&w so we go there. but of course, they didn't put the cherry in my cherry limeade like i said when she asked if i wanted it. the cherry is like, the best part.

#firstworldproblems