Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops [ R ] Nala's Closet

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/4 09:35:27 )

Welcome to Nala's Closet. This is going to be a slightly different type of art request thread. Nala has multiple outfits and accessories that she absolutely loves to wear. What do YOU think she looks good in?

FUNDS
16k Volts || 150 Ohms || x1 Halloween Set || x1 boob/dood Shirt || x1 USB Hoodie || x1 poop Pants || x1 Headset || x1 Frizz (Milestone) || x1 Alice ||

I accept ALL forms of art, even if you don't think you are good.
If I do happen to say 'no', please do not be upset. (I'll usually always say yes, unless I don't have funds)
If you plan to draw me for payment, let me know. Otherwise, I won't be able to pay.
I do understand that art can take awhile, and also that people have lives, such as work or school. We're all human (I think), so I completely understand. All I ask is that you keep me updated. Even if its a once a week update. Just so I don't feel like I've been forgotten. I am more than willing to wait for art. I have literally waited
roughly 4 months for an art piece before, BUT they continued to keep me updated on what was happening. I can be patient if you can respect this.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/4 09:43:55 )

And this cutey is Nala. As you can see (or really...not see), she is hiding. NO, she is not nekkid under there! (Dread...Jazz). She wants YOU to help her pick out her outfit.

Nala Info and Refs

If you have an outfit idea that you don't see on Nala's page, simply talk to me about it and I may let you use that outfit instead.
If you'd rather not post outfit suggestions or would just rather talk to me about the art on a personal level, rather it be a question or what have you, feel free to private message me. I don't bite.
There is NO form (Ah let the chaos ensue). Most of you know what kind of info to post. Prices, shop if you have one, samples, kind of art..yada yada.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/4 09:48:19 )

Waiting On

RainbowPanda - 1k Paid
Luna - 5k + Nov DI Set (Spruce + Inspector)
Queen Prisma - Surprise

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/4 09:49:24 )

Reserved

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/4 23:11:49 )

This thread is open

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/4 23:36:04 )
This is Candy Corn. and this is Gala

@Miss Kitty: ooo how cute! Your oc is adorable. :D
I'm not able to get on my computer right now, but maybe I can draw something for you on Monday (hopefully, if possible.)
I don't expect much for my art, just pay what you want or what you think it's worth. You have ordered from me before, so I'm not sure if you would want to again.
My art shop: https://www.voltraonline.com/forum/view_topic/1746

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/4 23:45:47 )

@RainbowPanda: Thanks! ^^ And of course! I'd love another piece from you! Should I fill out a form at your shop or shall we work it out here?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 00:42:33 )
This is Candy Corn. and this is Gala

@Miss Kitty: Whatever works for you, but I'd rather you fill out a form and ping me here or in my art shop. :)

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 01:17:17 )

Form filled out (as you already seen) ^^ Thank you (again) ^^

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/6 00:15:38 )

Started making the thread pretty

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/6 06:34:33 )
So I am definitely interested in drawing or pixeling this little cutie pie! The problem is what I would do. :/

Can I get some more info on her? Like on what she likes and stuff? Favorite colors? That kind of stuff.

If you click on my sig, you can see some more samples in my shop.
Also, you can check out these albums if you wish.
https://imgbox.com/g/xdNUULunaT
https://imgbox.com/g/8xDj4vHNDI
https://imgbox.com/g/x7PcebaaDi
More samples on my dA
https://prisma-scortch-xeno.deviantart.com/gallery/

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/6 07:45:29 )

@Queen Prisma: Hi! ^^ A pixel would be adoable! I don't have any pixels of her yet <3 (Then again, I don't have pretty much any art of her yet lol..) But your drawing art is so cutes too! Guh. Would it be too much to ask for both to be made?
She loves pastel colors, mostly blues and pinks. She likes to sing and be silly. She pretty much loves doing anything creative. She loves cats and dressing up. Oh and anything sweet. ^^ I dunno what else to add lol...was that okay?

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/6 10:12:53 )
@Miss Kitty: I can do a bit of everything for you. :) Plus it give me something to do to keep my mind off of some things.

Pastel colors are so cute! Hmm, so are you looking for several outfits at least? Since you said that she likes to dress up, I will definitely do some kind of magical girl outfit, maybe even a cute maid outfit. Plus since it is getting into sweater weather, I could makes some kind of cute one based off of the cute pixel egg thing you have. Mostly for inspiration. :)

I really like to dress up other people's OCs. I put @Orville Bearclaw: 's OC in a tutu. He really loved it!

For Orville, check out this cute request! Her character is so freaking cute! Look at the cute pigtails!

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/6 10:27:21 )

@Queen Prisma: Oh! This sounds like a lot of fun! And yup, several ^^ I thought it would be neat to have at least one OC who doesn't wear the same outfit every single time lol. All of those outfit ideas sound really good! I'm loving them!! I'd love all sorts of those! ^_^

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/6 10:32:37 )
@Miss Kitty: Lol, I know how that is. I at least have several for my OC, Prisma. Most of the outfits are avatar based, mostly from Gaia, I have only made a few here. Plus I have at least one original outfit that I made for her. I'm probably gonna do several sketches at least. I am not sure if I will color them, but I will at least do the line art for you so you can color them in if you wish. I will, however, do you a pixel art reference sheet. I've been wanting to do this for a long while, I just haven't done it yet. I'm going to use this cute base. :)

Voltie — Obnoxious Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/6 10:35:51 )
She'll take all the arts you can throw at her ^^

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/6 10:37:43 )

@Queen Prisma: Oh boy Gaia xD Its been so long. Hows it doing over there? Ooh, can I see your OC? ^^ And All of that sounds great! I can't wait to see what it all looks like when its done. And such a cute base, indeed!! This is getting me so excited. Its so hard to get art of a new character for some reason. So it makes me really happy you're wanting to do this ^^

@jazz: lol..I love all the arts. I can't help it!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/6 10:48:27 )
@Miss Kitty: Ugh, it is still inflated as ever. Plus selling art is a pain, as well as trying to buy.
Sure, here is a whole album of her. I have a lot of art collected of her. :)
Of course. :) Plus feel free to pay what ever you want after I get it finished. I got a quick sketch of the face done tonight, mostly for the reference so I can do the rest of the outfit sketches for you tomorrow. I'm probably gonna go nuts on this. xD I really like how simple her face is, its mostly what attracted me to her.
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Voltie — He/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/6 11:17:59 )
@miss kitty: Cute OC! I'll do something for free in a while. I really don't know quite when I'll get to this yet. ^^;

Would you prefer something hand drawn or a Paint chibi?
Here's the thing I've most recently drawn by hand.

An example of a Paint chibi that I did for Queenie (this was like a year ago.)

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/7 02:58:26 )

@Queen Prisma: Sorry! I ended up knocking out last night lol. Ooh! I really like her! Do you roleplay as her ever or more of just an art thing? And yeah ^^ I tried to make her more...real, I guess? So figured simple was best...besides her many outfits ^^; I can't wait to see what you come up with!

@Orville Bearclaw: Aww really?! Thank you!! That would be awesome! ^^ I'm always up for freebies lol. And honestly, whichever you prefer to do is fine with me ^^

|

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.