Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hi I'm Azure

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/4 11:07:43 )
@Alia Starchild: Hallo back @ ya! Thanks!

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/4 11:07:58 )
gaia was also my first site long ago
come hang out in my thread, eventually i'll be doing page prizes (it needs to be a bit more active) and i have past items to give away and you might get lucky o:

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/4 11:13:02 )
@toxxic: Thanks, I will definitely check it out!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 09:33:29 )
@Azure: Hello and welcome to the site. There is a thread for people from Ernya so you might be able to find more old friends there. I was on that site as well. I still miss it, especially the treasure hunt and DOA game. Gaia was my first avatar site.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 10:32:35 )
@Damia Flagg: ya, your name is familiar. My name on Ernya was "Spirit of Winter" changed to "WinterSpirit" I helped with the "Unofficial Price Guide" for the last year or two, that was a big job! I miss all the money I spent there and the art, friends made me, yes learned a lesson, save art elsewhere! But I really do miss it! Voltra seems to be pretty much the same I'm sure if we and they stick around long enough they will come up with fun games. I was with Ernya about 4 months after they started. I just cant seem to catch the sites when they first open to Reap the rewards at the beginning, so off to make a wish list!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 10:49:52 )
@Azure: WinterSpirit is familiar to me. I didn't join it at the beginning, but I did enjoy my time there. Just hate that I still had several treasure chest and stuff to trade in for items when the site closed. I've only been on this site a bit over a month, so I feel like I have missed a lot of stuff already.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 10:56:35 )
@Damia Flagg: I hear ya, now its playing the catch up game. Because I get obsessed and I want everything! I just wish Ernya could of gave us just a little warning, after they closed I kept going back to the site hoping they changed their minds or they would sell it and new owners bring it back. But obviously that never happened! so sad!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 19:00:11 )
@Azure: Some or any notice would have been nice. I kept checking back as well.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/6 12:00:14 )
@Q t e a p o n: Thank you, Qteapon, you are right, everyone has been so nice here.
And i will definitely look you up for a chat! That's so sweet of you! Thanks!

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/7 00:52:07 )

@Azure: Hey I remember you from Ernya. Nice to see that you joined.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/7 08:36:55 )
@Totalanimefan: I remember you too, Im so happy we have a place to hang out again! Its crazy how many people are here from Ernya!

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/7 23:21:39 )

@Azure: Yeah we all needed a new home and a lot of us picked here lol Maybe put in your siggy your names from Ernya?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/11 07:53:58 )
@Totalanimefan: Good Idea, should of just stayed with WinterSpirit, I wonder if I can Change it yet, It would make things easier!

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/11 09:47:36 )

@Azure: I don’t know if you can change it. You would have to ask an admin.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.