Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Bug Reports Resolved - Thanks Fozzy!

Donator — ghost Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/4 08:19:02 )

This is gonna sound pretty silly. I paid for 43 Ohms. So yes, 43 cents. To even out my Ohms because it was an odd number and it was bugging me. I have the receipt email but I haven't received the Ohms. :c 43 cents is no big loss but I don't wanna spend another 43 cents to try again if there's an issue with donating less than a dollar or something. u_u;;

I feel so cheap I'm sorry LMAO.

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/4 08:28:53 )
@Ghostie: You're not cheap, every cent helps! I've credited the 43 ohms to your account. The system seems to hiccup when donations are less then $1. We've has users donate $0.01 and not get the 1 ohm.

Donator — ghost Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/4 08:42:10 )

@Fozzy: Thanks so much Fozzy! I appreciate the speedy help! Okay so in the future I'll spend a dollar + whatever I need to make it even, got it! XD

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/4 08:50:43 )
@Ghostie: Ignore my comment! You donate what you can. LOL Your support and activity is what keeps us staff chugging along!
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — ghost Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/4 09:09:39 )

@Fozzy: I didn't notice the bottom part til now! I didn't realize that!! :O
I know now and knowledge is power.
I donate because I like this site and believe in it's future, not just for the Ohms. I'll remember that Paypal is RUDE.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/4 09:13:14 )
I didn't know we could donate partial dollar amounts, this is good to know. :o ! I hate having random Ohm amounts so I'll probably start donating a lil extra to round it out.
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.