Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2017 The Haunted Mansion

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 02:13:46 )
The Haunted House

Come inside my haunted house you see, step forward ring the bell, knock the door, or scream if you please. You may come in alone but I advise you to bring a friend, so that a pair of you will venture in - Never to return again. Can you beat me? Can you get out of the maze? It changes, turn, twists, and shakes. Thunder roars, lightning strikes, and fire blazes about at night. Can you survive the night? Come inside, but watch out I have guests of all kinds.

Rooms:
12 Bedrooms
6 Bathrooms
3 Living Rooms
1 Large Basement
1 Super Large attic
2 Kitchens + Pantries
5 Hall Closets
1 Dining Room
2 Large Living Rooms
1 Grand Staircase
2 Office Rooms
1 Room That Needs A Key (BEWARE)
2 Gardens
1 Swamp
1 Large Graveyard
1 Maze that never ends
1 Forest
1 Well

The exit lies within clues of the house.

If you wish to go alone, I'll send you a gift in order to help you survive my house of treat or trick.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 02:14:14 )
Rooms:
12 Bedrooms
6 Bathrooms
3 Living Rooms
1 Large Basement
1 Super Large attic
2 Kitchens + Pantries
5 Hall Closets
1 Dining Room
2 Large Living Rooms
1 Grand Staircase
2 Office Rooms
1 Room That Needs A Key (BEWARE)
2 Gardens
1 Swamp
1 Large Graveyard
1 Maze that never ends
1 Forest
1 Well

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 02:15:33 )
A man as old as time stood in a butler old fashioned suit. Neatly done but not nearly new as the newest of fashion these days would say. Lanky, tall, and really thin. His grey eyes droopy as if no care left to give. He had looked up from sweeping the front path as he noticed newcomers appeared. So he looks to them and wonders for a moment out loud.

Butler: Can I help you younglings out? Do you need refuge for the storm about to rise?

Just then lightning flashed across the skies making his thin grey hair show a bit more as it was slicked back. Instead of standing hunched over as he was he stood as proper as possibly could. He stood almost seven feet tall and just as that. Thunder roared throughout the wind as the wind itself picked up its pace.

Butler: A storm rises, we should seek shelter inside. I dare you not seek shelter elsewhere until it passes. Venture within if you wish, follow if you care to dare.

With that the butler, no name to be said, walks up the path with ease and into the house. The door being left open to see if they followed, for now the fun would begin, and who would be the survivor.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 02:15:48 )
OPEN NOW

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 03:05:28 )
This is Candy Corn. and this is Gala

Hello~This is really fun :D

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 07:32:16 )
*rubs hands together* Exciting!!! I call dibs on the room with wifi!

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/3 03:41:58 )
I see this is popping up everywhere! ^_^

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/3 15:30:05 )
*knock knock knock*
Anybody home?
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.