Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk It still hurts...

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/31 01:47:02 )
You know....I was afraid he and his girlfriend had joined Voltra. I had practically a panic attack thinking someone else was her. Thinking that he would be in my small little world again. Thinking how much pain he caused me. How much love I spent on him. So worthless. So stupid. Right now I’m feeling it again. I don’t wanna hate him but I do with a passion. My heart is broken to the point I don’t think will ever heal. It’s been 2 yrs. it’s at this point pathetic how much I want him to suffer the way I did. I was just a toy to him until he got bored of me. Now here I am; crying my eyes out thinking how dim and obnoxious I was. Would he still be here if I was different?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/31 01:55:16 )

I don't think I'm the best at consoling people. But the guy sounds like he was a complete was of time and energy. I've had a few heartbreaks. They suck. You think someone cares and they don't. It's a terrible feeling. But, hating him just keeps those feelings fresh in your heart. I know forgiving might not be what you want to do. And you don't really have to. What I do is stop caring. Yea you wasted time on a guy who was garbage, but you have to move forward with life. The longer you keep grieving over your relationship, the longer it will take for you to get to a better state of mind.

I think that this guy probably would treat you the same no matter what you did. People who are like that, you don't need them in your life. You need someone who will love you completely and overwhelmingly so.

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/31 01:56:48 )
@Taemins Lover: I mean I do but it’s....it feel likes it not enough. I still feel anger and sadness and sickness everytime I think of him with her.

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/31 01:59:08 )
I’m disgusted with myself.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/31 02:01:09 )

@GuttedBunny: It's just something you have to come to terms with for yourself. It happens, and it is nothing to feel ashamed about. I think it is just a matter of keeping the mind on other things and if those thoughts come back then just start talking to someone about something so far away from it. That is what helps me.

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/31 02:02:35 )
@Taemins Lover: I just wish I could stop crying

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/31 02:08:44 )

@GuttedBunny: crying give you an outlet for those emotions. It's better if you get it out of your system.

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/31 02:10:46 )
I don’t wanna feel anymore of this :/

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/31 02:14:09 )

I think you should take a bit more time to feel this way and then start to build yourself up again. Surround yourself with friends, do things that make you happy.

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/31 02:17:52 )
@Taemins Lover: right.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.