Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk oh my god....

Donator — - Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/30 19:04:10 )
Gonna put in spoilers. I just..am so upset. I'm so scared. omg...why does this have to happen!?

So, Janna went to drop Cian off at school. She said she was tired but I was busy with Diana and Noel, so she just went anyway. So, I finish up what I'm doing with the kids, feeding them breakfast yada yada. I was about to do the dishes. I was filling up the sink and I saw Janna speed by very fast and she didn't stop. She went and hit the neighbors car and smashed into a tree. I put on my shoes and rushed outside. She was unconscious at the wheel, the windshield was shattered and she was bleeding profusely from the head. The neighbor next door and the lady across the street both rushed outside. I said someone needed to call 911. In this time, Janna woke up and was like, "I'm fine, I'm fine!" and she tried to get out of the car. Troy (my 15 year old's boyfriend) and Gareth came outside. The lady next door, let's call her E, called 911. The lady across the street, M, was talking to her to keep her calm and I was trying to keep her in the car....until...it caught on fire. Troy and I pulled her out of the car and Gareth ran inside to get the fire extinguisher. M also ran to get hers. Someone from a few houses down, let's call him B, came out with his and the three were trying to get it out. It got worse, so Troy and I dragged Janna away from the car in case it became totally engulfed. Police got here first, they had extinguishers in their cruisers and started to help contain the fire. Gareth's extinguisher ran out and he sat next to Janna and told her to keep breathing deeply and to stay calm. Then the fire department got here. Usually the fire department is trained in emergency health services such as being a paramedic and while the other firefighters started working on the car, one of them came over and started to work on Janna. EMS got here and Janna complained that her leg hurt but couldn't move it, her neck hurt and it was obvious she needed to have stitches on her forehead.

From what Janna said, she doesn't remember it. She said that she remembers coming up the street but she doesn't remember anything from about two houses down. The police took records blah blah blah. I've called insurance and I'm in the emergency room's waiting area. I'm so upset. The car is totaled as well as the neighbors but this is why we both have full car insurance. We'll deal with that accordingly but I'm so worried about Janna. And, just, all the blood on her face was horrifying. I'll admit, I'm a wimp with blood and I gagged several times and had to look away at some points to contain my gagging.

I'm so god damn mad at myself! I should have dropped him off! WHY WAS I SO STUPID!? WHY DIDN'T I DO IT INSTEAD?!
I'll keep you guys updated. Just...keep her in your thoughts, prayers, whatever you believe in.

Donator — Whatever Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/30 20:46:34 )
I don't think you should be blaming yourself. It happened; it's in the past, you can't change that. I will keep her in my thoughts for you. Stay strong.
Nevermore

Looking for RP Partners

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/31 00:59:58 )

Wow that's a really scary story. She sounds like she will be ok in the end though.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.