Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Found out how racist my uncle is lolol kill me

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/30 03:33:30 )

So, let me first start out by saying, blended families are so beautiful to me omg.
Black men are
White men are also
Men are
Ladies are also

I got off topic real quick LOL.

So, apparently my uncle asked my mom, "When did Jessica go from liking girls to liking black men??"
My uncle is homophobic (well, an asshole.)
Mom just went, "Idk, as far as i know she's always liked both. Regardless of their skin color."
Uncle went, "Well you need to put a end to that!!"
Mom: "Why?"
Uncle: "Because that's just not right."

I WASN'T AWARE WE WERE STILL IN THE 1920S OH MY GOD.

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/30 03:36:35 )
@Sass Pegasus: Wow he is... not subtle about being an asshole. xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/30 03:37:44 )

@Alia Starchild: Im just grateful he waited until i was in the bathroom to bring it up to her C:

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/30 03:39:24 )
@Sass Pegasus: Oh wow, how considerate. xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/30 03:40:43 )

@Alia Starchild: But also, who likes another race for attention. Who thinks, "Im gonna like that dark skinned fella just for the attention!!! I want people to see us and be like "wow a white girl and black guy, why is that a thing."

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/30 03:46:10 )
@Sass Pegasus: A startling amount of hatred is just projection. Not worth the effort of engaging it. xD

23 ♥ Female ♥ Pansexual ♥ Single
I am, to put it mildly, an incorrigible pervert. If I make you uncomfortable, please let me know.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/30 04:07:31 )

Sounds like my family ._.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/30 04:20:02 )

@SirLionelNigelConrad: Idk. I guess in his eyes white folk and black folk dont belong together. Which, makes so sense because grandma is Spanish, grandpa is American.

Donator — - Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/30 12:15:17 )
My father was racist and one of those "I'm in the closet because I am ashamed of being gay" homophobes and ironically he had prejudice towards immigrants (which makes no sense because as you know, we are originally from Ireland...). My daughter, who is trans started dating her husband who is black and an immigrant from a country in Africa called The Gambia. She started seeing him before she began transitioning from male to female. So my father had the same sort of reaction.

I'm sorry your uncle is such a blatant asshole. Do you know if your mother defended you? I would hope so.

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/30 21:35:56 )
I too have a racist uncle. I didn't know he was racist until I went with my dad and brother to visit him once. (He lived close when I was younger, but didn't seem racist then. Which may have simply been my age)

Anyway, he picks us up at the airport, and my dad and he are talking in the front and I suddenly noticed they're using the n word. And I just look at my brother like, the hell is this!? And my dad, who I swear isn't racist (that I've seen) but is totally joining in!!
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/30 23:25:57 )

@Shamrock Shamus: She did. Mom was like, "Jessica can be with anyone who is black, white, purple, polka dotted, male, female, black and female, i dont care. As long as they love and respect her, that's all i care about."

And then she told me she's said the same thing to my dad once. Cause i guess one time my dad tried to tell me to stay away from black guys, i dont remember this but lol okay. Its great that my dad tries to tell me what to do when he's never been in my life really.
hey i'm Jessi.

my friend cnts made the pixel

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.