Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Help & Support Personal Roleplays

Donator — MOOCOW Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/29 14:59:40 )
Hey,

Ive been thinking lately... For Roleplays, do you have to roleplay with a partner, or would it be permissable to host a personal roleplay where you moreso write your own story between your own characters, and people could read it if they wished?

I have wanted to roleplay for a while but Ive never managed to find somebody to do it with and think just kind of writing my own story may be more fun, but obviously this could end with multiple posts in a row without anybody posting in between.

Obviously I would expect rules like maybe must be x amount of time between posts or posts must be at least 2 paragraphs long to combat spam, but its something which could be cool to allow. ^^

Donator — bun Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/30 00:11:36 )
@Paranoia: Hey there!
Unfortunately doing a solo roleplay would violate a few of the site rules, including the triple-posting rule like you mentioned in one of your concerns:
"bumping and/or triple posting in threads that have not yet left the front page of their forum"

Forum Rules (for your reference/if you have any additional questions!)

Although you would not be able to actually engage in a live roleplay yourself on-site, it would be perfectly fine to post and keep the story updated in the Literature Forum for others to read.

avi site survey

Donator — MOOCOW Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/30 07:03:35 )
@chai: Thanks Chai, that's what I thought...

Although technically that means I could RP with myself provided the thread leaves the first page each time, but the forum isn't active enough for that lol

Please @ me when you talk to me.
I'm a terrible person with memory like a sieve.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.