Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2017 Shirogane Starfall [Open!]

Voltie — They/He Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/29 02:59:53 )

The Reaping Ritual...

A time-honored tradition in the land of Voltra. It's a holiday belonging to the things that go bump in the night, and the sweet surprises that go along with them.

Though, it seems that mischief and misery is prominent, this year. As the sound of surging electricity from work and building goes on quietly in the background, it seems someone has stolen Trick's present to Treat this year...!

A lone mage stands at the edge of the capital, his own spellbook in hand and a frown on his face. It's not often that he made it to civilization in time for the festival, so this came off as extra foreboding...

Shiro hesitates. No.. he mustn't think this way. He can help save the Reaping Ritual, and patch Trick and Treat's shaky relationship.

"But I need their help..."

Voltie — They/He Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/29 03:10:34 )

Introduction and Rules
- Hey, welcome to my event thread! Despite what it may seem like, this isn't intended to be a RP thread! More accurately, it just helps me relax to play a character in accordance with a site event. You may talk to me normally, but you may play along, as well!

- I will have a quoting game much like catch the imps, but you will receive a random item of my choosing instead. Could be a common, or an event item! Yayyy.

- Follow Voltra's rules and TOS.

- Be considerate of your fellow Volties or I may ask you to leave. I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable.

- Stars are posted with the emoji.

- I reserve the right to change these as I see fit.

- Have fun!

-=-=-

"Listen here and listen well, voltie," Shiro keeps his voice hushed, no more than a whisper. "I can help you find those pages with a spell of my own! However... I'm merely just a student, and it may fizzle out into a star-shaped illusion." The mage frowns at you and stands up straight.

"Though.. those illusions are no joke, either! If you touch one, it may coalesce into something you can actually take home with you." He smiles a bit. "..Maybe.; Like I said, just a student..." He averts his gaze from you for a brief moment.

"...Listen, you will help me, yes?"

Voltie — They/He Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/29 03:14:02 )

Star-shaped Anomalies
Taemin's Lover - Candy Corn Witch Hat; 500 Volts

Voltie — They/He Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/29 03:16:02 )

Reserved Post

Voltie — They/He Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/29 03:16:28 )

Reserved Post

Voltie — They/He Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/29 03:17:17 )

... and Open!

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/29 03:18:45 )

rolls around.
hi i am here

Voltie — They/He Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/29 03:19:46 )

@yuracye: hello friend

would you have happened to trip on any old-looking pieces of spell paper?

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/29 03:21:33 )

@shiro: Hello there friend!

Uhm. I think so.
Maybe. How would you know if it's an actually old piece of paper? q v q

Voltie — They/He Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/29 03:24:35 )

@yuracye: ..well, i don't, so i've been picking up everything that seemed suspect. >_>; ... there have been less than favorable results.

@cookie: hello it's not exactly necessary to read, just some stuff I wrote that took too much time

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/29 03:25:35 )
@Shiro: your avi is cute. It makes me want to squish ythe cheeks

Voltie — They/He Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/29 03:26:37 )

@taemins lover: p-please refrain from any cheek-squishing. i'm a fearsome mage! +u+ b-but thank you for the compliment.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/29 03:27:23 )

@cookie: Post, then read rules. NO RAGRATS.

@shiro: Hmm. I see.
It's always really difficult to find out what pages you really need when books are always flying all over the place.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/29 03:28:21 )
@Shiro: yes u.u fearsome indeed. Hehe

Voltie — They/He Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/29 03:30:06 )

@yuracye:
..that makes me wonder if someone's trying to throw us off the real book! you're a smart one. though, trick's book has to be with imbued with a certain type of magic.. maybe i should try.. this!

@cookie: well, I thank you for trying to take part <3

@taemins lover: d-do you not believe me? how's this!

-=-=-

...ah! dang it, i must have made a mistake with my spell. could someone get that for me?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/29 03:31:14 )
Shiro:
[align=center]

@yuracye:
..that makes me wonder if someone's trying to throw us off the real book! you're a smart one. though, trick's book has to be with imbued with a certain type of magic.. maybe i should try.. this!

@cookie: well, I thank you for trying to take part &lt;3

@taemins lover: d-do you not believe me? how's this!

-=-=-

...ah! dang it, i must have made a mistake with my spell. could someone get that for me?

I totally believe you[/align]

Voltie — They/He Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/29 03:34:00 )

@taemins lover: well, i appreciate it! obviously you're versed in spells yourself, you knew exactly what to do..!

The star burst into glitter!

Out came a ...

Candy Corn Witch Hat!

I'll send a trade!

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/29 03:35:48 )

@cookie: LOL. I read stuff and it doesn't process sometimes, or I forget what it was the second after reading it.
I was always really bad at comprehending.

@shiro: Oh! Maybe!!! There definitely is someone trying to make our mission more difficult.
/scratches chin

TH | dA

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/29 03:36:11 )
@Shiro: *sweats nervously* yes, I totally knew to do that and was not even guessing at all because I dont read. XD wooooo

Voltie — They/He Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/29 03:38:25 )

@yuracye: >_>; 'Tis an event of tricks and mischief, after all. I'd hope people would stop when the event was in real danger like this, but I guess not!

I am sorry I write a lot. = w=

@taemins lover: You sure fooled me! x") Caught my star like a pro!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.