Do you guys like them?
I love them.
I have to apps that are about them.

The first app ive had for a year, i actually think i might have gotten it the day it was released, or fairly soon after it was released. Its called Choices: Stories you play.

When it started out it only had 3 books.
The Crown and the Flame
The Freshmen
and Most Wanted

The Crown and the Flame was a fantasy story, kind of like Game of Thrones. Without the incest lol. It was a trilogy.
Most Wanted only has one book out, but theres talkings of a second one being released.
The Freshmen was a college story, 4 books, each a different semester.
Currently they have more stories on the app.

How the app works is you choose which story you want to read, i mean, you can read them all obviously lol. But you read a chapter, and you get to choose answers to say and whatnot. You can dress them a certain way, usually you have to pay for the really cute outfits, but the free ones arent too bad lol. You get diamonds every chapter you finish, diamonds are whats used for the outfits, and premium choices. Premium choices, can either be nsfw scenes lol or like idk, something to help boost confidences and such of characters.

They actually recently released a horror book thats pretty cool.

The second app i've only had for a week.
Its basically the same as Choices.
Only you have more chances to earn the diamonds.

Like, you can earn them if you choose the correct answer in the chapters, you can watch videos for them, you get one for each chapter, and 10 for each completed book.

I prefer Choices over the second one, which is called Chapters: Interactive Stories.
But Chapters isnt too bad.
Chapters has more adult story lines and things happening. Like, rape is brought up. The MCs have abusive parents. Oh, the first story i read was a horror based one, so there was murder in that one lol. There's more swearing. But its kinda poorly written, one of the stories i recently learned was actually written by a 12 year old lmfao.

But anyways.
Ive rambled a lot.

Do you guys play games like these?
If yes, which ones?