Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Help & Support Avatar of the Week question..

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 05:01:25 )

So we have to screenshot our nominee, and include their name. What if they win but by the time its announced they've changed their avi? Would you put their new avi up on the home page? I'd assume you wouldnt, but im curious.

You should have a post dedicated to the nominations, because i think ive seen a couple people get nominated twice, but each nomination being a different avi.

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 07:44:36 )
@Sass Pegasus: This is a good point. I'm not sure where we fall on a user being nominated more than once. If it's a different avi, but the same user, I think it's still a valid entry. For now, staff will be the ones voting on the winners. In the future, I think we could have users save and upload avatars to a image hosting site, but for now it will work with the screen shots and simply editing them in Photoshop. Less work on your guys part! ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 09:45:58 )

@Fozzy: So what you're saying is, if a user gets nominated twice, but each time is a different look, you'll choose between the two looks?
hey i'm Jessi.

my friend cnts made the pixel

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 09:54:10 )
@Sass Pegasus: We're just going to vote as staff for which avi we believe deserves the avatar spotlight. Say you get two avi's nominated (that are different) and I had only my one avi nominated, I could still get the spotlight.

So more nominations for one user does not necessarily mean they will win the spotlight.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.