Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2017 Treat's Quote The Imps Contest

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 04:32:59 )
Treat:
Does that ... pile of ash appear to be moving to you all? Strange, I've never seen a dead fire make such movement.

Wait a second--

the most adorable pile of ash ever <33333

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 05:49:12 )
These pesky imps.

Treat:
Does that ... pile of ash appear to be moving to you all? Strange, I've never seen a dead fire make such movement.

Wait a second--

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 06:07:00 )
Treat:

Wait a second--

!!! Caught it! I dub thee Sir Dustingsworth!

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 06:08:52 )

Treat:

Wait a second--

I FORGOT ABOUT THIS THREAD OMG.
RIP ME

TH | dA

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 06:51:43 )
UGHHHH! Revolting little monsters! I did a mass banishing of the group we'd already collected and several of them broke the bonds before I finished!

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 06:52:57 )
Treat:
UGHHHH! Revolting little monsters! I did a mass banishing of the group we'd already collected and several of them broke the bonds before I finished!
I got it!

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 07:01:27 )
Treat:
Good job Shark!

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — He Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 07:08:28 )
Treat:

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 07:13:33 )

Treat:

Got em!
|

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 07:22:06 )
This is Candy Corn. and this is Gala

Treat:

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 07:40:00 )
where were you guys on that one lol

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 07:41:45 )
Treat:

right in time for catching zzz's

Donator — Cat Lady Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 07:43:13 )
Treat:
These guys just don't stop!

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 08:25:43 )

Treat:
[color=orange][size=12]UGHHHH! Revolting little monsters! I did a mass banishing of the group we'd already collected and several of them broke the bonds before I finished!

> 3<
[/size][/color]
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 08:38:00 )

Treat:
[color=orange][size=12]UGHHHH! Revolting little monsters! I did a mass banishing of the group we'd already collected and several of them broke the bonds before I finished!

Some midnight hunting

[/size][/color]

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 12:23:23 )
Treat:

Oh no I guess we'll just have to catch them again O:

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 12:46:35 )
Treat:
-catches-
I'm not sure how far I am... ;n;
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 15:45:53 )
Treat:

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 17:08:00 )
Treat:

Always ping me please.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 19:01:10 )

Treat:
we shall catch them treat![/color]
[/size]
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.