Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ——ωоиᴆєяᴌаиd ноѕт ᴄᴌυв

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 23:25:17 )

give 'em the ol' razzle dazzle

B)

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 23:26:40 )
@Lance: *Pokes your leggy* '3'

@Cookie: D:

*Le cry*

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 23:30:06 )

MMMM

okay back to work orz.

just a gloomy ghost

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 23:31:45 )

I have so many things to do, that I don't know what to do and it's making me anxious.
/fidgets

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 23:34:29 )

@cookie: .... Well you got me there.
Sometimes it's just more fun to ask others.

Which reminds me of a time when I forgot how to spell the word 'Who' good times.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 23:43:23 )

@cookie: I'm not really sure either. I'm assuming I didn't have caffeine for the day or used too much of my brain. xD
It was really hard trying to figure out how to spell it because it doesn't sound like how it's spelled. xD

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 23:48:55 )

@cookie: RIGHT? It had be legit shook. I seriously can't believe I forgot how to spell it though. Took me like 5 minutes to figure it out before I was like "wow yura u r dumb."
AHhahahahaa. THE PLAY OF YURA FORGETTING how to spell simple words. xajsdgkjgs

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 00:12:41 )

@cookie: OMGGG NICE FORUM BANNER. UR A MOD NOW. HUZZAH.

Seriously. God forbid I do something wrong in front of a room of 24 kids and THEY ALL CALL ME OUT ON IT. LMAO.
Thankfully spelling "who" was not one of those times. xD
You don't even realize it until you actually try to spell it without seeing it. Lmao

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 01:35:57 )

@cookie: SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A .. DIAMOND????
LMAO. There are teachers that just laugh at students tbh. We mainly do it behind closed doors with other teachers, but it does happen, especially in the district I am in. xD One of the teachers in the other room comes up with nicknames for all their kids, and some of them aren't nice. Lol.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 02:49:30 )

@cookie: Idk. These teachers are crazy sometimes. o ___ o Like, in my class the teacher called a kid Mike Brown, because he was an NBA player who got fired the quickest or something? And the kid in my class got kicked off the basketball team without even playing. There was a two day thing where everyone called him Mike Brown. orz.
I try not to do that, but I can't help but giggle in the corner. xD

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 03:07:15 )

@cookie: It's funny sometimes. xD It's also sad, because some of these kids don't get any love at home. orz.
I have a kid that's constantly just giving me hugs all day long. asdkjhasgads. He's a good kid, so I let him get away with it, but I feel bad. ;;
Oh man, it was hilarious. Especially since that kid is an asshole. No one in the class likes him. He just causes trouble and overreacts about everything, and talks back. Pretty sure he's a compulsive liar, and mumbles things underneath his breath. Like, I can't with him, I've given him so many chances.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 03:55:59 )

@cookie: Not that I know of. He has a little sibling on the way, and mom babies him a lot from what I've heard??? Other than that, he seems fine. Seems to instigate everything. I swear.
I try my best, but there's only so much I can do. Like, there's so many kids where their living conditions are just insane. orz.
A counselor job must be rough. x ___ x
Bake sales are the way to go, I swear to heck. I spend like $5 every time.

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 03:59:23 )
@Yuracye: Gimme yer baked goods! >:O
Also hallo peeps. '3'

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 04:10:05 )
@Cookie: Resoundingly nothing. How 'bout you? D:

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 04:18:59 )

@alia starchild: I don't have any now. q ____ q
I need another bake sale. Though small cookies are like $1. rip.

@cookie: Maybe? /shrugs It could also be the latter since there's a new kid in the family. I just hope he changes his attitude soon. orz.
WHELP. It's always crazy in NY. Lmao. I know those feels.

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 04:22:54 )
@Yuracye: D:<

@Cookie: I don't count my hobbies as "Something" owing to me being boring and nerdy. xD

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 04:24:30 )

@cookie: There's pros/cons to it all. xD
I just feel like it's always so loud here, and I'm a giant grump so I'm like stfu and get the feck out of my way. Ain't go time for that.

@alia starchild: NO U. D : <

TH | dA

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 04:28:02 )
@Cookie: i mean, I design homebrew MtG cards. Nobody here wants to hear about that at all. xD

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 04:32:27 )
@Cookie: Exactly my point, nobody wants to hear about that. xD

I also do homebrew Pathfinder content. ;P

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 04:35:54 )
@Cookie: Yes indeed. :P

And Magic is nearly 25 years old so I doubt the hype started when you started university unless you're way older than I'm guessing you are. ;P

23 ♥ Female ♥ Pansexual ♥ Single
I am, to put it mildly, an incorrigible pervert. If I make you uncomfortable, please let me know.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.