Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat *rage screams*

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 13:38:12 )
Why do articles lie?!
While trying to find a cool way to do my hair for Halloween (of course, I am a total hair styling noob, so I probably won't actually do anything), I find a link that is supposedly "20 different mohawks for people with medium to long hair".
Excited, I click in! Aaaand....it's 4 different "styles" (one "style" was literally just dying your hair) with 20 pictures of different takes on the styles, and almost all of them were with short hair and/or shaved sides, which is something I can't really do.
WHY DO YOU LIE TO ME? I WAS SO EXCITED!

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 14:23:07 )
@Kaderin Triste: maybe they meant long hair on men. What is considered long for men, is short/half long for women.
And, if you want a mohawk, good luck. It isn't hard to do, but it will take a lot of hair spray and gel. It's basically holding your hair up and spray it.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 22:44:23 )
Nah, it was definitely all pics of women, so styles for women. And one or two of them were probably shoulder length or longer hair.
And like I said, I'm probably not doing anything with my hair (I can't even do braids so.....yeah) I just thought if there was some super easy punk style with an idiots guide step by step written tutorial I might try it.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.