Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts 【The Black Box】⋙ Deactivated ⋙ ERROR 33002

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/19 02:47:31 )
@Moonless Bloodfell: Hey there! I know the feeling of needing something to wake up. While you get tea, I'll probably get coffee in a bit. Just woke up and need to get going. >.>

@Kimchi Tofu: Hi and welcome! Voltra is pretty great. The avatar bases are what pleasantly surprise me. So many are not the best, but I really like the features here. As for what to talk about? We talk about anything here. It's pretty random and no topic is off limits. So feel free to pitch in whenever you want!

@ishoji: It's okay, so am I. Been pretty bad at it for the past week, but I was doin' work. LOL

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/19 03:14:32 )
@Dowan: Thanks for the welcome! Let me ask stuff about Voltra do you~ :D What else can you do on here? Is Art a big thing? I see the section for art shops but what about freebies?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/19 03:31:30 )
@Kimchi Tofu: I'm happy to answer any questions you have!
We're working on new features currently, and excited to release them as they come.
Art is indeed a huge thing. You can offer freebies in art shops, and that's probably the best place to put it because then it gets more exposure as people check the shops for new artists. Or at least, I do. >.>

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/19 03:33:55 )
Unicorn is a deer until a
@Mica: sorry to hear that it is always humid there, I don't like it being hot and
humid out at the same time because it is hard to breathe in that type of weather.

Unicorn horn gets made!
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/19 03:36:16 )
@Dowan: Ooo yay thanks for answering. >u< I'm excited for the new features and I'm totally going to open a freebie shop. 8D

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/19 07:02:59 )

@Dowan: Hey there Dowan! How is your day going so far?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/19 07:03:43 )
@Moonless Bloodfell: Not too bad! Think I sprained my hand/wrist a few days ago and I'm currently fighting through the pain. XD
How are you?~

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/19 07:05:58 )

@Dowan: Oh dang that must hurt a fair bit. Are you using any aspirin or pain killer at least to help? Maybe a compress or tenser bandages or something >.<

Currently Questing:Yes Dark Master**, Arachnocratic

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.