Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Bear's 1x1 Search (OPEN)

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 20:55:04 )
Hey there! I'm pretty new to the RP scene and want to find some 1x1 partners. :o

Some notes:

-I'm 23
-I prefer original but will do fandom. We probably don't have the same fandoms though. :P
-Please be up-front with me if you're not enjoying yourself or want to quit or suspend the RP for any reason! RPs are for fun and I don't want to cause anyone anxiety or stress.
-I'm not big on gore. Fade-to-black for romance is fine, and I will RP romance (m/m, f/f, m/f).

Without further ado... Let's go!

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 20:55:46 )
These are my OCs that I prefer to RP with. I'll update this post as my preferences and lore change:

RP Preference: ★★★
Brief Description: The first thing you'll notice about Gar is the costume. The second thing you'll notice about Gar is the fact that he's a huge-ass bear man. The third thing you'll notice about Gar is that he's a massive weeaboo.
Image:

RP Preference: ★★
Brief Description: Yu's life is a little complicated right now. They--somehow--"accidentally" stole the world's most powerful alien artefact and, in the process, uncovered not one but two secret societies. That would be exciting if they weren't both after Yu's head.
Image:

RP preference: ★★★
Age: "Mentally," in his mid-50s; chassis is about a year old
Brief Description: A certain scientist had enough of the government's shady research and decided to sabotage that operation; unfortunately, the government wasn't having any of it, and assassinated the scientist while preserving his brilliant mind in an AI. That AI became Wasp, an enforcer mech for the government who was eventually liberated from his hypnotized stupor. Although he now roams the streets freely, Wasp prefers to stick to the shadows--his presence is not especially welcome in public. (Oh, and I should mention: Wasp is mute.)
Image:

RP preference: ★★
Age: "Mentally," in his late teens or early 20s. No one can really say how old his chassis is.
Brief Description: Andy is a drifter and a treasure hunter who explores abandoned sites and wreckage that might be dangerous to humans. He has a sarcastic personality and likes to claim that he was made from the dismantled parts of an 18-wheeler.
Image:

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 20:57:38 )
Going to reserve a post for fandoms just in case I decide to list those later

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 20:58:10 )
Settings/Plots

The setting that Gar, Yu, and Wasp are from is a cyberpunk world where affluent members of society wear masks, and showing one's face is seen as taboo.
An ancient alien artefact--a formless mask known as the Charade--is one day pilfered from a containment facility, stirring tensions between warring secret societies who had been vying for ownership of the powerful item.
(There's lots of potential for plots within this setting. It's also got lots of room for further development, so there won't be any issues with "breaking out of canon" or anything like that.)

Andy is from a setting that takes place on a once-barren, arid alien planet, where a rare and valuable material has been discovered in abundance. Settlements are forming and growing rapidly, and alien races as well as humans are converging upon the planet to strike it rich, perform research, and explore the planet.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 20:58:39 )
And y'all are welcome to post here! :o I hope I find some partners soon ^_^

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 23:15:30 )
@superbearwars: What kind of role play do you like to do ?

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 23:17:30 )
@Lilith: Like uh format, genre?

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 23:24:04 )
@superbearwars: yea like genre .

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 23:27:14 )
@Lilith: I'm comfortable with fantasy, my OCs are from a cyberpunk setting. I'm not really experienced with RP at all though so as far as what I prefer, it's hard to say from experience--I guess I'll say I'm willing to try new things, since everything is new, but I have a slight preference against hard sci-fi (if that makes sense)? (I'd still be willing to RP it.)

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 23:31:58 )
@superbearwars: Yea that makes sense, what kind of fandoms do you like??

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 23:34:53 )
@lilith: I haven't put my fandoms down yet because I'm not super interested in RPing them except for a super obscure one that no one outside my friend group has heard of, I'd rather stick to OC RPs if that's okay?

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 23:36:43 )
@superbearwars: Yea that's okay I was just asking xD

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 23:39:27 )
@lilith: :v No worries, then. Are you interested in planning an RP?

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 23:40:30 )
@superbearwars: Yea I'm just not sure what kind lol, some fantasy but i don't know what kind
Taken<3

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 23:45:18 )
@Lilith: Cool. PM me and we can start planning? We can lay out a thread once we have more details figured out.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 00:45:23 )
(FYI, for everyone else: I'm still looking for partners!)

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 17:45:41 )
Y'all I'm bumping this thread because I'm still super interested in finding RP partners!

Donator — MOOCOW Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 17:53:39 )
@superbearwars: Heyy! I have never actually RPed with anybody before, but I have wanted to give something a go for a long while... Would you maybe be willing to have a crack at something to test the waters?

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 17:57:32 )
@paranoia: Yeah, that sounds great! I haven't RPed since I was a little one, so we'll both be on more or less even ground there. Would you like to organize the RP by PM or here?
dear Lord I need a new signature someone help me

Donator — MOOCOW Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 18:12:20 )
@superbearwars: Here would be fine... Do you like pick a general storyline and such first? *complete newbie*
Please @ me when you talk to me.
I'm a terrible person with memory like a sieve.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.