Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Supernatural

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 07:36:59 )

Surprisingly enough, this is the first Supernatural thread on Voltra and I'm sure I can't be the only one who loves it. Regardless, this is the place for those of us in the #SPNFamily to discuss this amazing show and/or post pics.

I'm totally cool if you want to discuss spoilers here, but please hide them using the actual spoiler. That way anyone who hasn't yet caught up doesn't accidentally read them. Thanks in advance.

I just finished the first episode of season 13 and I'm already crying. There are so many feels!
When Sam and Dean gave Cas and Kelly the Hunter's Funeral Pyre it took everything in me not to burst out in tears. It was even more painful for me than watching Charlie's funeral back in season 10. And that hit me pretty hard. Dean's reaction to losing Cas just killed me. I sure hope the spoiler about Misha/Cas returning is true. I just couldn't imagine the show without him.

I'm very interested in seeing what the writers do with Jack though this season. It's bound to be interesting.

What are your thoughts on the first episode of season 13? Or Supernatural in general. You can discuss just about anything related to the show.

Donator — they / he Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/20 09:26:24 )

I just finished the first episode of this season, and currently watching the second episode ;u;
Not gonna lie, I started crying when they did the funeral... My eyes started watering when Dean prayed too, and the fact that he asked for Crowley back too I just... ;n; These poor guys need a break.

I can't wait for more of this season though.
Always @ me
DATHIGTwitter

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/10 00:26:01 )
@SamSpyroxis:

Same! We're a few episodes in now at this point, but it's going to be good I feel.
Oh yeah, it made me cry when Dean prayed as well.

I don't what to make two replies on this thread, so I'm going to start another mini-discussion/update here.

I do have to say though,
I am super happy that Cas is back on earth now. And I am praying that this is real and not just all in his head. Like I'm hoping he is truly back, and I can't wait to see Dean (and Jack's) reaction. And the whole story-line of the shape-shifter trying to do good made me tear up as well. Like I loved that.

But oh my gosh! Jack is so freaking adorable! I love him so far!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.