Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I'm officially a crazy cat mom...

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 06:04:04 )
It's official. I mean I've had my precious Tiny Tina for over two months now (I think), but I've just now reached the crazy cat mom phase.

I downloaded cat games on my phone to appease her. It's the cutest thing ever though. I'll put the game on and she'll just sit there playing with it and staring at it and just generally chilling out.

So what's the craziest thing you've done as a Pet Parent?

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 06:29:11 )
I've tried those cat games, but they didn't seem to care. xD

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 06:34:18 )
@Shark: She only likes Cat Alone, the first one. And really only the butterfly and finger settings.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 07:00:56 )
She's a mess. At bed time, she'll jump up on the bed and stare at my phone until we put the game on it.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 23:23:27 )
One of mine likes the sounds of kittens mewing so if I put on a video she'll come up to me and start being super affectionate and lovey. I have also been known to search for sleep music specifically for cats then sit and rock my kitties in my arms till they fall asleep; which is probably about as maternal as I'll ever be getting :vanora_xd:

Oh, and welcome to the Crazy Cat Lady Club! Your certificate will come in the post shortly!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 23:27:41 )
That's the cutest thing ever. I just imagined someone rocking their cat to sleep and my brain exploded due to the cute.
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 00:22:47 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Pictures of your baby kitty please!! We can never have enough cute kitty pictures in this world! (I can't have cats because I'm allergic) :vanora_cry:

Always ping me please.

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 00:23:34 )
I bought my cat a friggin sweater.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 03:05:57 )
Oh my gosh. <3

I've only had my kitten three weeks now but I'm absolutely going to download those games to entertain him.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 03:14:50 )
Oh my that sounds really cute. Maybe I should do that with my cat. He likes to look at the window at birds and that keeps him pretty happy lol
I play fetch with my cat.
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 04:22:54 )
Awww cute! Welcome to the cat mom club!
My cats were kind of indifferent toward cat games, but I do buy them new toys and some treats for Christmas.

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 14:42:51 )
My cat doesn't care about games. He rather watch a movie with me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.