Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Bug Reports Too much french toast? Got extra by mistake.

Donator — They/them Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/21 06:22:26 )

So yesterday & the day before I played the jigsaw on the hard setting & got 450 French toast both times. First time I was like, huh that"s alot but I shrugged it off cause I thought maybe it was supposed to do that. But then a moment ago I just got 25 French toast from playing the hard puzzle and then I was like oh? Oh! >.<

And so I figured out that the amount before was a glitch. (should've figured it out sooner but I'm currently sick and so my brain is foggy)

So doing the math: 450+450 = 900 -75 (bought one event item yesterday) + 25 = 850 is how many french toast I currently have. And since I only played the puzzle 3 times then I should have had only 75 french toast, thus the 850 I currently have is unearned & should be removed. Sorry about that.

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/21 15:29:44 )
@Zuzu: Thanks for the report. I will look into the issue.

Rewards for Jigsaw are listed in the FAQ thread for reference.

No worries about any extra French Toast you may have received. It still kept to the daily limit of 450 French Toast.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — They/them Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/21 18:21:00 )

@Vozzy: okay, thank you. ^u^
I kinda skimmed the event faq before.
And since it hit the limit & didn't give me more over that, I didn't think much of it till it gave me less. Which is fine, I'll just play the puzzles more. Thanks for letting me keep the french toast.
(Avatar Closet)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.