Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hey everyone!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 07:38:06 )
-oh boy introduction posts... here we go-
Hey there everyone!

I was recommended to join by my good friend blinkini. She even sent me a link to your discord chat, but I've been too shy to venture onto it. >///<

Currently, I'm a stay-at-home dog mom and a newly full-time online student. #HoorayEducation!

I love videogames, writing, role-playing and Netflix. Pretty boring I know lol. >.>

I look forward to meeting you all in the forums! c:
-Valyndria

Donator — V.A.G Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 07:41:04 )
@valyndria: It is a pleasure to meet you and welcome to the new family! We are so happy to have you here. I dont think any of those things are boring, infact they are some of my go to things as well when im done a long day at work! yay for netflix and chill! xD

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 07:41:36 )
Hi there, and welcome! It's very nice to meet you. Blinkini is a great person, as I'm sure you are as well.
Please don't be shy :) The discord is still open and we are all very nice and welcoming in there.

:vanora_heart:
|

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 07:45:58 )
Welcome to the site! So great to have you join us for the Alpha!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 07:47:16 )
@mandy amour: Thankyou! >///<
With so much time on my hands I'm pretty much always on Netflix or Youtube lol. <3

@Miss kitty: Thankyou! I'll try my best lol. Introductions make me nervous. #AntisocialAF >.>
I may end up checking out the discord... eventually lol.

@dragoness129: Thankyou! It's a pleasure to be here! c:

Donator — V.A.G Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 07:48:10 )
@Valyndria: Me too, I some how make more time for that than anything but it isnt my fault they keep releasing so many awesome new shows D;

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 07:52:53 )
:D
I'm so happy you were interested in joining! I couldn't think of anyone better to invite! :vanora_heart:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.