Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Happy Giggle

Donator — She/Her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/06/7 15:15:23 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin’ | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol’ Jolly

Trading 1x Festive Dear for A Gi-GNOME-ous and Big Ol'Jolly, and if i can get a Garland Darlin' I'd be psyched.

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Star is happy, even though her birthday is tuesday, of next week, the thirteenth, she's having her birthday party on saturday. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/06/7 16:32:56 )

That's awesome! Happy early Birthday!

Donator Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/06/7 19:28:29 )

Happy early birthday!

Donator — She/Her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/06/8 15:59:48 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin&rsquo; | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol&rsquo; Jolly

Trading 1x Festive Dear for A Gi-GNOME-ous and Big Ol'Jolly, and if i can get a Garland Darlin' I'd be psyched.

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: aw thanks hun.
@vengeance: Thank you and oh i love your avi she's wearing mah favorite color. Purple haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/06/8 17:56:18 )

@star2000shadow: Your avatar looks amazing by the way.

Donator — She/Her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/06/9 00:55:46 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin&rsquo; | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol&rsquo; Jolly

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: aww thanks 'blush' I appreciate the compliment. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/06/9 20:15:58 )

@star2000shadow: Of course. Are you excited for your bday?

Donator — She/Her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/06/10 20:36:03 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: kinda.. having the party today haha 🤣 <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/06/11 18:43:37 )

@star2000shadow: Oh nice! How did it go?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/06/12 22:41:22 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ It went pretty good. friends came over and we talked and or chatted then there was Chocolate Lausangue and ice cream as well as Five meat Chillie. so i had a blast. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.