Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games FFXIV anybody?

Donator — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/21 07:28:33 )

Any fellow Warriors of Light here?

I remember there was an FFXIV thread going around but I can't find it.

Donator — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/22 01:35:14 )

@Stinky: ooh nice! We’re on the same data center! So glad that travel is available now xD but yeah I get home in about an hour if you have the time and wanna play together c:

Donator — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/23 00:20:45 )

@Stinky: you’re fine xD I forgot it was kinda late by the time I got home. My time zone is central (cst) and I get home late at night during the weekdays but my off days are Sunday and Monday.

What about you?
    Oh, also do you have a discord? Would you be comfortable if I added you? I can send you mine via pm lol

Donator — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/23 00:53:45 )

@Stinky: ooh okay gotcha! I have a set work schedule so it’s pretty much the same unless I quit or switch with somebody lol.

Okay, ima send you my discord. c:

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/16 15:29:01 )
Big fan of FFXIV. started playing when it first released a realm reborn.
Haven’t played in a while because of life, so I have t been able to get to the newest expansion yet either.
I have so many fond memories playing that game

Donator — Female Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/22 04:04:10 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
Ashleigh Encrae on Aether>Midgardsormr
Main Dancer for DPS, Sage, for Heals and Dark Knight for Tank.
... or Reaper for Melee, lol.

I fucking love the game. If anyone wants to chat, hang out, run instances, etc, feel free to hit me up on discord (I'm in Volt's discord)

Donator — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/23 04:49:02 )
    @Baralai: Yea i started playing back when Heavensward was released then stopped bc life. then started playing again towards the end of Shadowbringers!

@Amber Lynne: hot damn i didn't know you play xD and we're on the same data center!

I'm a red mage main and dark knight for tank xD
    if you wanna run content or anything. i'm game!

Donator — Female Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/23 08:40:00 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Valefor: Been playing since juuust before Endwalker was released [strike]those 6+hour queue times to log in were fuuuuun[/strike]. Lol.
My girl, if you wanna check out the classes and shit
Working on Weaver for crafting. Along with Dragoon via the book ... spatial awareness is NOT my forte and I don't wanna jump off a damned edge, lmao ... and Machinist normally.

... I could literally just kinda go on about this, because yeah. No. I play a liiiiiittle too much, maybe > >

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/23 16:22:21 )

@Amber Lynne: lmao, I do not miss those 6+ hour queues either xD this was before I went full time for my day job, but I remember asking my sister to log me in and get me in the queue as I was coming home from work LOL. Good times lmao.

And cool! Are you going for the Amaro mount too? I maxed all my jobs a few months ago. Did it for the Amaro mount and then just bc I have no life and also love this game xD

Anyway, todays my off day if you wanna play together if you’re not busy irl. c:

Donator — she/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/25 04:22:56 )

Awww a sprout!

But I'm happy to hear you're enjoying the game and got into it because of your boyfriend! He has great taste. xD

Voltie Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/25 09:55:15 )
I'm off my main until 6.5 drops on the 3rd, so I'm running one of my alts until then, trying to get her (a bnuy) as far as I can; she's inbetween HW and SB right now. So not looking forward to Shinryu...

I still need to finish The Rising on my other alts, too. The downside to having so many ideas for character names that are anime character references...

Donator — she/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/30 19:20:08 )

I'm excited for 6.5! I don't know how I feel about the new alliance raid gear. It's kinda meh LOL. But I am excited for the end of the story and the how fun the raid is gonna be! xD

Ooh, nice! I hope you can get your bun alt far! And finish The Rising event on your other alts too. The mount is so good! <3

Voltie Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/1 11:46:57 )
@Valefor: I've only got two more alts to finish The Rising on, since my Euro character is too low of a level to do the event.

@Delightfully: Don't neglect crafting and gathering; not only can you make things or gather stuff you need to make those things, but you can also sell anything you make and don't really need, or any extra materials you might have.
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator — she/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/6 05:11:50 )

@Delightfully: My big tip would be to don't forget to do your job quests. You acquire really important job skills or spells!
    But there's a lot out there. I could go on and on LOL xD a lot of it is QoL stuff though xD

@onsenmark: That's not too bad LOL. I only keep one other alt because i wanted to play as a girl bun but didn't want to change my main. I'm too attached to him LOL.

(ง •̀_•́)ง

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.