Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee A new bambino

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/11 23:08:38 )
Been craving messing around in an avatar community again and Well, Gaia is dead to me and a lot of other sites went down so I went looking around and stumbled across this one. Avatars are pretty cute and look forward to tinkering and chatting!

I'm Redgrave or Red and to give a bit of info, freelance artist and PC gamer ;U

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/12 01:40:14 )

@Redgrave: Hey welcome to Voltra! What other sites have you been on in the past besides Gaia? I was on Ernya and Solia and I miss them.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/12 02:52:44 )
@totalanimefan: Tried Ernya, Solia and Caedon but didn't stay long. Did Roliana, Recolor.me, TinierMe, Subeta. Roliana and Tinierme are dead while Recolorme is around but a ghost town and subeta? dunno, not interested in it anymore to check it out again so can't speak on the activity lol.

@blowpop: Ye, Looking a little quiet but neat so far, Welcome as well! Big hair club!!!
Yeah, my account for Gaia got hacked or info leaked or something? cause it was locked the last time I was feeling nostalgic and wanted to check it out again so it's dead to me, never going to bother trying to recover it.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/12 02:55:02 )

@Redgrave: Oh I see. Did you have any favorite site back in the day? I saw what you said about your Gaia account. That's sad.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/12 03:07:16 )
@totalanimefan: I really liked Tinier me and Recolor me cause the Avi's were really cute. Stuck with Roliana the longest but the Avi;s were just okay. Never really stuck with anyone of them for long though cause nothing was going to beat gaia at the time in activity and stuff to do.
And yeah, its lame and like, there's a process to get it back that I can go through but it's just not worth the effort cause it ain't gonna be what I want it to be.
Really liking the Avi designs of this one though so hopefully this one doesn't die out anytime soon.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/12 14:36:43 )
@blowpop: Oh, the Inflation has been INSANE for YEARS. There's literally no point in starting over unless you're willing to spend money to get any kind of an avatar. And Gold shops were always limited and earning gold was hell. Like, it just needs a die and restart but that isn't going to happen so someone else needs to take the mantle and I hope Voltra can do that

@stinky: Thankies and Yeah, I still hop on Recolor me and play the games to tinker with the Avi every once in a while cause ye, still great inspo for stuff.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/12 23:59:10 )

@Redgrave: Oh I was on Rolina back in the day. It was a cool little place.
Gaia has always been #1 in terms of activity. I wonder what it would have been like had Lanzer never left.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — she/they/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/15 05:19:52 )

welcome~
c:

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.