Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts [ Tʜᴇ Iʀᴏɴ Bᴀsᴛɪᴏɴ ]

Voltie — he/they Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 15:21:28 )

The wind is high over these blasted lands. The thin rays of a feeble sun do little to abate its chill. A rusted door creaks heavily on its belabored hinges, the weight of time and disuse fighting every inch it turns. Despite its exterior, the other side of the door is well-kept, a lacquer of resin over a hand-carved wooden face offering a stark difference to its battered front. The room beyond is spartan. Only a few chairs and a small table adorn the otherwise empty space, all atop a threadbare rug sporting a pattern from one of the far-off kingdoms that crumbled many years hence. It isn't much, but it doesn't need to be: this is the Iron Bastion, the safest place in the Northern Saltwastes.

Hello! Welcome to a little home away from home. Standard hangout rates apply, etc etc. I myself will only be here during the day on weekdays, but I'll always get back to you if I miss your post!

Some things I'm interested in, and by extension, stuff to chat about:
* Video games (Warframe, Pokémon, Terraria, Rimworld, and plenty of others)
* Card games (Magic the Gathering primarily, but I love hearing about all sorts!)
* Writing/Roleplaying
* Any sort of creative endeavor (art, music, whatever)
* M E M E S

So yeah, go nuts! Everyone is welcome in the Iron Bastion - yes, even you.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/1 17:36:19 )
Hi! I'm updating my sims 4 right now from yesterday's update and that's about all I am doing right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.