Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Looking For Partner(s) [REQUEST]

Voltie — he/they Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/27 20:54:04 )
Hello! I've always been a patron of the roleplaying arts, mostly as a forever DM. I love doing random roleplays with people, particularly in the fantasy/scifi genres, and have been on various other forums like this one for years! Whether people want to do a one-on-one back and forth, or if there are a few who want to jump in and make it a group affair, I'd be happy with whatever!

Preferred subjects:
- Sword & sorcery, knights and dragons, lots of wizards style of fantasy
- Spaaaaace fuuuutuuuure, lots of robots and spaceships and aliens
- SCP-style episodic horror/mindscrew

I have a number of settings for all of these, so if anyone's interested in doing some lighthearted, funny, and hopefully long-form roleplay, let me know! I promise I won't judge even the cringiest character concept, so don't be shy.

I'm free weekdays from 9AM to 5PM (EST) and might be able to shoot off a reply or two during the weekend.

Donator — she, her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/12 02:24:56 )

@shieldman:
Hello!
I am interested in what you have in mind for the horror/mind screw?
I am versed in very light fantasy as well.
I am a full time student and have a full time job but would love to role-play again and can reply between classes :)

Voltie — he/they Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/15 18:22:34 )
@Lithium: Hello! Sorry for the delayed reply. For mindscrewy stuff, I was thinking stuff like the Backrooms or SCP case files, where paranormal investigators go out and find weird stuff to mess with - or just normal people get dumped into supernatural situations and have to try and survive. If that sounds like fun, we can put together some sort of mythos (or just crib from existing ones) to play around in.

Donator — she, her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/16 15:51:15 )

@shieldman: No worries at all, it’s been a busy week.
I like the idea of being dumped into supernatural situations and trying to survive

Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Voltie Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/8 02:26:55 )
@Shieldman:

Still looking for partners?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.