Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Fire Emblem Engage!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/24 00:03:58 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

Has anyone else been playing the new FE game? I took a three-day weekend and put about 24 hours into the game, and I am still only on chapter 9!

I've played every FE game since the GBA releases and I have to say I love the way they brought in some of the fan favorites while still having a new, refreshing game! And I love that it is one route VS the four routes three houses had (mostly because you had to replay the first part of the game EACH time you wanted to try the new path)

Have you played it yet, or do you plan to?

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/24 02:31:14 )

I bought it! I got the special edition! But it didn't come to me until Saturday afternoon and I was busy with a party that night. I got to play it a bit on Sunday, and then I'm playing it right now with my husband. We are only on chap 4. Still very early in the game but I like it a lot! I wish I could have played the older rarer games like the GBA and Wii ones. I've played them all since Awakening, but I haven't beat them all. I also played the crossover FE#. I liked it and beat it.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/29 04:20:25 )

I didn't play it for like a month while my husband played another game. I've started it up again this week. I'm happy to be playing it again. I'm on chapter 16.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.