Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Voltra was in my dream

Voltie — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/31 10:22:39 )
So some days back in my overnight dream activity I was briefly dreaming of logging onto the Voltra forums where a user I don't remember in a thread I don't remember told me that I'm welcome to post in their thread and encouraged me to converse on the most recent thread page.
I think that's an interesting reflection on being a member for my first month and how my body reacted when I ghosted the site for a couple weeks.
I appreciate the Voltra gods for making it a nice dream, it really did make me happy and want to post more.

Regardless this happened like, a week+ ago; just shows how social anxiety can bleed into the internet even when I have a positive story to tell.

Has anyone else had a dream with Voltra in it? Or care to discuss how odd dreaming can be altogether?
I hope things are okay.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/31 21:28:49 )

@McCoy: maybe it was me! Jkjk I don’t think that I was in your dream. I just like to welcome people.

I’ve had dreams about Voltra before. Nothing too interesting. Just ones where I’m hanging out or there is an event on or something.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.