Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/27 18:40:07 )
I really wanted to find a nice place where I could dress up an avatar and chat with people from all over, but Gaia didn't seem as friendly as I'd like. I stumbled upon Voltra and thought it looked like a better match, so I joined. :)

A couple quick things about me, but I'm sure I'll get better acquainted in the future:

- Lately, I've been doing a lot of experimenting with recipes and cocktails for fun
- Birds, cats, and foxes are my favorite animals
- Black/gray colors and stormy weather are comforting to me
- I'm engaged

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/27 20:06:27 )

@Filth Noir: hey welcome. We love seeing newbies. Make yourself at home. It’s a welcoming environment too so just jump on into it. We also have a ton of nice items that are really easy to get in the exchange forum or from charities.
Oh and congrats on your engagement! Most of us here are adults.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/27 22:06:36 )
    @Filth Noir: wow I misread your last sentence as “I’m enraged” and I was like me too. Anyway, welcome to Voltra

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/27 23:57:07 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@filth noir: Hi there, welcome to Voltra! Most people are friendly here compared to other sites.

Stormy weather seems nice although I prefer rainy weather and congratulations on your engagement ^^

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/29 18:55:22 )
@filth noir: Hi! Welcome to Voltra.... this place is awesome! Love the people here... I'm a dog person, there are so many dogs at my new apt complex that I am loving it. I have a bad habit of saying hi to the dogs more than the humans though... lol. I had two cats that I miss horribly(I miss my dogs too.) but these cats were awesome... pure black with green eyes and they loved to snuggle around my pillow/head.

I think I've had too much coffee... I'm a bit hyper.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.