Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/24 16:45:30 )
Saw this suggested on reddit and thought I'd try it out since I used to go on gaia but recently went on and found it very empty. Tried to make an avatar but this dress I got doesnt work with legs I got and now I dont have any volts left. How you ya'll get volts on here if you don't mind me asking.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/24 17:16:18 )

@Lunar Star: you can make volts from posting. You could also sell art for volts in the community. :)

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/24 18:03:25 )
@Lunar Star: Welcome to Voltra, how are you doing today? n_n To help you get started, you can claim the daily reward on the main front page (the blimp that is rocking back and forth) and communicate along with others in the forums. + There is an event going on where the mini-games within The Fairgrounds (the carousel at the top of the main page) will give you some evidence relating to the event and once the event is over, it gives out volts.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/24 22:10:58 )
    @Lunar Star: check your trades!

Donator — she/they/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 00:54:58 )

welcome~!

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 01:04:46 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@Lunar Star: Hi there and welcome to Voltra

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 03:58:52 )
Totalanimefan:

@Lunar Star: you can make volts from posting. You could also sell art for volts in the community. :)

Oh thanks so much for telling me! I love your avi. Santas little elf?

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 15:55:23 )
Lotus:
@Lunar Star: Welcome to Voltra, how are you doing today? n_n To help you get started, you can claim the daily reward on the main front page (the blimp that is rocking back and forth) and communicate along with others in the forums. + There is an event going on where the mini-games within The Fairgrounds (the carousel at the top of the main page) will give you some evidence relating to the event and once the event is over, it gives out volts.

Oh I'll look into the event then thanks for letting me know.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 15:55:52 )
sunny:
    @Lunar Star: check your trades!

Oh my that's quite generous of you! Are you sure?

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 16:04:25 )

@Lunar Star: thank you! I am for Christmas! And Merry Christmas to you.
Go and explore the forums here. People are nice and like newbies.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 18:46:37 )
    @Lunar Star: yes, I’m loaded haha, accept the trade :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/27 14:20:21 )
Lunar Star:
Saw this suggested on reddit and thought I'd try it out since I used to go on gaia but recently went on and found it very empty. Tried to make an avatar but this dress I got doesnt work with legs I got and now I dont have any volts left. How you ya'll get volts on here if you don't mind me asking.

Hey there.
And you can make volts just by posting, would recommend the arcade for the fasted way to make volts.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/28 20:03:32 )
Mischief:
Lunar Star:

Hey there.
And you can make volts just by posting, would recommend the arcade for the fasted way to make volts.

Oh how do I get to the Arcade?

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/28 21:02:05 )
@Lunar Star:
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view/9

Art Portfolio

/Deviant Art
/Tumblr
/Art Instagram
/Twitter

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.