Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Bentleyville

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/9 05:33:04 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence: |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Star went to Bentleyville it's a christmas Light thing that shows up everyyear. though this year they didn't have the manger scene, and i was so hoping to get a shot of that 'sulks.' anyways, I DID take pictures while i was there and I will gladly share.

Star had a blast. And the music wasn't half bad ether 'nods' a bit loud when you where right under the speaker but it coulda been worse. <:3( )~~

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/9 11:22:03 )

We used to go look at Christmas lights every year when I was a kid. I'm not sure when we stopped. I miss it though! Looks like you had a great time. :D

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/9 17:17:11 )

Those pics are wonderful! Makes me want to take pictures of the Christmas lights around me. :)

@CooperationIsKey: I love your avatar and your post style!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/9 18:34:40 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @CooperationIsKey: Thank you I did, it was awesome, you get a free cookie and Cocoa, and then you get marshmellows at the Marshmellow hut.. it was just awesome. not to mention all the ways they used christmas lights. i think if i go next year I'm a try videotaping it on the phone haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/9 18:35:48 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

Those pics are wonderful! Makes me want to take pictures of the Christmas lights around me. :)

@CooperationIsKey: I love your avatar and your post style!

Well once we get my new tree up and see what I need in the way of decorations, I'm probably gonna take pictures of that to 'nods' and share. gotta love christmas trees. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/9 19:55:12 )

@star2000shadow: Yes you should share that too!

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/9 20:10:15 )

@Totalanimefan: Thank you so much! :D Your avvy is super cute, too. :3

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/9 20:13:48 )

@star2000shadow: Ooh nice! That's so fun. I'm in Florida so sadly it's not really cold yet so it loses a little of the 'ambiance' for the season. But my neighbors have been putting up their lights and those are quite pretty this year. :D
Please ping me!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/9 20:35:43 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: I'll try, won't be anything fancy haha.
@CooperationIsKey: When iw as a kid my mom used to take us to the blocks where there where all types of lights on the houses and we'd drive down slowly to see them all. it was always a blast. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 02:40:58 )

@CooperationIsKey: I'm an elf for Voltra's Secret Santa.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 05:56:33 )
Ooh, it looks so fun! I also went to a Christmas Village this weekend and it’s the most amount of Christmas lights I’ve ever seen put together in one place before! I felt like a kid.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 06:24:45 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Sumire:
Ooh, it looks so fun! I also went to a Christmas Village this weekend and it&rsquo;s the most amount of Christmas lights I&rsquo;ve ever seen put together in one place before! I felt like a kid.

So did I. it was like I needed two heads just to look at everything. never mind pushing my walker and all. and the best thing is I managed to walk it all, AND the store, which they made bigger this year. and make it back to the car without having to sit. I am extremly happy. 'happy wiggle' <:3( )~~

Voltie — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 06:28:16 )
@star2000shadow: Aw, that’s great! :3 It seemed like you were really able to have a wonderful time. I’m glad you were able to enjoy it with no issues. ^_^

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 06:36:00 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Sumire: aww thanks. and I really did, my worker even bought me some momentoes. well she gave me ten and i bought them but still. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.