Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I slept 14 hours.

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 00:39:20 )
Getting today started has been slow-rolling, lmao. D:

After a long week and minimal sleep I guess my body finally said ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

How u folks doing?

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 00:41:31 )
14 hours, my goodness!
I haven't slept that long in a while. But I'm glad you're catching up on your sleep!

I am well, watching TV while browsing this site.
:)

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 00:41:51 )
Ouch ;w; Whenever I sleep super long nights like that, I get really depressed. I hope it's different for you!

I'm doing good! Just got back from breakfast at a very tasty diner with my mum. I had the most amazing pecan waffle... Now I'm just going to sit on my ass for the rest of the day lmao.

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 00:51:23 )
@superbearwars: Surprisingly I feel okay! It was tough getting out of bed at first but part of the long week was mad depression so I'm riding a slight "high" for now I guess haha.

That sounds FANTASTIC. :O this time last week I was having pancakes so I'm a ittle jealous haha.

@teemo: Thank you! And that sounds like good times. I should put Netflix on again, come to think of it..

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 00:53:55 )
@Addy: It was AMAZING. The food at this place is so great. The bacon is maybe a little heavy but it's also very flavorful and just the right texture. I got my eggs scrambled, which they probably do with butter--which is always tasty. The waffle was just the icing on the cake, haha.

What are you planning to watch on Netflix?

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 00:55:49 )
@superbearwars: I'm almost done with Twin Peaks so probably getting through that (before figuring out where to watch the newest season since that's still Showtime exclusive).

You're making me hungry now though! I should maybe settle on some food before getting too comfortable.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 00:58:26 )
@Addy: Haha, sorry about that! :D

Right now I'm watching Let's Plays for background noise (I don't like silence while I'm on my computer). After that, I'm not really sure what I'm going to do for noise...

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 01:02:16 )
@superbearwars: I still need to find some Let's Plays I like because they'd make the best background noise for sure. My usual go-to is the "Games Done Quick" reruns but it's not the same as watching it live, either, haha.

Before it was pulled from Netflix, I think I watched House about ten times through. It was too good...

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 01:04:59 )
@Addy: GDQ is great! For Let's Players, I'm always going to recommend Helloween4545. He's a hobbyist LPer and been doing it for years (and I've been watching him for years). He normally does horror games but started to branch out a few years ago.

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 01:06:50 )
@superbearwars: Thanks for the recommendation, I'll take a peek. ;o I'm a little picky sometimes, even Game Grumps and the like just aren't for me. ;w; hope this guy's cooler!

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 01:08:07 )
@addy: Yeah, I know what you mean. ;w; I didn't care for GG either... A lot of LPers just feel boring or obnoxious to me. I can recommend some specific LPs of his to you if you think he will appeal to you, so if you want those recs give me a ping or PM!

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 01:10:43 )
@superbearwars: oooh he did NieR, he's automatically on the "I will be watching him soon" list. :O

Gonna run and get some tacos now, brb!

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 01:13:32 )
@Addy: Yeah his NieR LP is quite good! He does all the endings, and it's quite an enjoyable LP because he really loves the game. He also did Drakengard 3 and NieR: Automata.

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 02:03:18 )
@superbearwars: oooh yesss, I don't think I'll ever get my hands on a reasonably-priced copy of NieR itself (and I'm a dummy and keep calling Automata just "NieR") so that's good to know I'll be able to actually watch a decent play of it!

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 02:06:39 )
@Addy: Yeah! I really enjoyed all of his NieR-related LPs honestly. My favorite LPs tend to be either when the LPer genuinely enjoys the game, or--at least in this LPer's case--when they really really hate it but are determined to finish it, lol. There's a few LPs he does where he just gets really frustrated with the game itself in a way that's still entertaining. But the games that LPers thoroughly enjoy are just so refreshing.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 02:11:01 )
wowie i want whatever mattress you bought

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 02:12:13 )
@superbearwars: With games you hate it helps teach you what it is and why you hate it, too. I find that kind of interesting tbh!

@okios: haaa, it's so old even. Idk, I can sleep anywhere if I'm tired enough. ;w;
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 02:16:52 )
@Addy: Yeah, he's always giving critique to the games that he's... well, critical of. It's very interesting. He also gets a lot of keys to games that are in early development phases or on Kickstarter, so we get to see previews of neato future horror games and stuff like that.
dear Lord I need a new signature someone help me

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 02:23:41 )
@addy: well, if it ain't broke, then no need to get a new one amirite XD i can relate to sleeping anywhere though, especially after an all-nighter.

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:58:29 )
@Addy: I kinda did that yesterday..... XD About the same amount of sleep too XD
Always @ me
DATHIGTwitter

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.