Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange Not sure how this works

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/6 17:03:04 )
Im kinda dumb idk how to give people volts but atm i have 600 (not a lot) or if items are worth anything on here so if i seem like im being greedy i didn't mean to look that way.

Tho im looking to give away my volts for pretty items and you can name a price i have no issue with getting more volts and such too i just like dressing up

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/6 18:37:33 )

@WiltedFacade: You should check out the charity thread in my signature to get volts if you want to buy more commons from the shop. If you look through the exchange threads some people are giving away items for free (Don't beg, but some people have a free section)

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/6 18:58:28 )
@Totalanimefan:

I saw some but i got confused also some of the things i see are from months ago so i didn't know (I don't beg for items from others don't worry) but that's nice of people to give things for free!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/6 19:08:39 )

@WiltedFacade: I didn't think that you would but I also didn't want you to be like Total said you would give me free items haha

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/6 20:25:38 )
@Totalanimefan: oh i wasn't thinking that even if someone was to say that to me i wouldn't be mad if they didn't. tho i understand urs is like a raffle

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/6 21:02:37 )

@WiltedFacade: There is one, but also I can just give you volts. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.