Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Justice and Tinker Bell

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/23 19:27:24 )
In a world where demigods and monsters exist, can they learn to see past their differences and get along?

Name: Jameson "Jamie" Andrews
Appearance:

Donator — she/they/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/24 03:32:29 )

Name: Xavier
Species: Minotaur
Appearance:

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/25 02:09:19 )
Jameson had only been back home for a few weeks. He hadn't been home in a few years. Not since finding out what he was. He'd been told it was dangerous to leave camp. The monsters could come for you when you left. However, his mother had asked him to come home. She had gone through a nasty divorce with her ex and needed him. He didn't really know his dad. The gods were too busy for their half-human children. Apollo was no different.

Jameson was getting ready for school. His first day at an actual school since he was 10. Public school with normal mortals was not high on his list of things to do. He straightened his shirt and pushed the hair from his face. He grabbed his backpack from the floor. He glanced around his childhood bedroom, unchanged since the moment the satyr had shown up at his door and told him what he was. On the nightstand sat two drumsticks. One of his friends from the Hephaestus cabin made them for him. All he had to do was flick them down and they would turn into his bow and arrows. He picked them up and stuffed them in his back pocket. You could never be too careful.

He walked out of the room and saw his mother getting ready for work. "Hey, mom. I'm gonna head out for school now." He said with a smile, trying to be brave for her.

"Okay, sweetie. Have fun." With that, he walked out the door. He was glad that he remembered where the high school was, getting lost in your hometown would be embarrassing.

Donator — she/they/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/5 03:55:52 )

Xavier sat on his bed in his room, his head lowered. School... He dreaded being in public in general but having to go to a school, a school with regular humans, was just too much for him. He'd moved all over his whole life from foster family to foster family. He could deal with all that but this first day of school was really getting to him. It might have not been so bad except for the fact he was a minotaur, a monster. Even when people realized he wasn't dangerous they still treated him so different because how he looked. What he wouldn't give for a lifetime supply of Mist to help him through it all. Part of him had debated grinding down his horns so he wasn't as beastly but eventually decided against it. What could he do?

After collecting his thoughts and mentally preparing himself he got off the bed and went over to his desk where he picked up his backpack. He was grateful to have his own room here. In the past he hadn't always been so lucky. His current foster parents were nice, but he could tell they hadn't known what they were getting into when they offered to foster a monster. It wasn't that he was a lot to handle, he was actually pretty laid-back, but more so the backlash and fallout from other humans around them about them housing a minotaur. But it wasn't his fault he was born this way. They would try to make him feel better about himself but it never really helped. "Hi dad..." Xavier spoke meekly as he entered the kitchen and saw his foster father sitting at the table drinking coffee and reading the paper. "Oh, hey buddy, I see you're already ready for school, that's great." He responded as he looked up from what he was reading. Mom had already left for work by this time. "Yeah i guess..." The room was quiet again as he paced to the front door and headed outside. He definitely wasn't hungry, so he skipped that part. Outside he felt like he just wanted to shrink down and hide.

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.