Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Since I had Corona

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/13 09:55:51 )
I was flu free for 1 month.... 1 month without a runny nose, headaches, sore throat etc..... 1 month body peace

Well September hit me again..... ever since i had covid back in march 22 iam always sick its so annoying. Did anyone Else had this expirience

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/13 13:11:50 )
I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well and hope that whatever you're going through is temporary and you're feeling better soon!

I've been healthy since having CV last year... all of us here have been :3

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/13 20:30:07 )
@Wildfire: thank you and than youre very lucky though!!!! I hope you will stay healthy

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/13 23:14:40 )
@Miss Sandman: I'm not sure how much "luck" has to do with it, but thank you. I really hope you start feeling better soon! :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/14 00:20:10 )

@Wildfire: I haven't gotten a cold since, but I still wear a mask everywhere.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/14 13:14:21 )
@Stinky: for my personal expirience i dealt with it like 2 months straight than i got better and since them i always got the flur or ear infections, or tonsillitis but i hope it isnt the same for you!

@Wildfire: today is worse but thats normal though xD youre lucky because your body could handle it better though ^^
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Yes Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/15 19:12:08 )
That sounds awful, are you immune compromised? Or has it just really hit you with a vengeance? I'm sorry that you're going through this :<

I'm immune compromised so I'm never not sick, but since catching it I can't eat without feeling sick so that's pretty cool, lol.
26 // Michigan // Goat enthusiast
If you don't ping me I'll miss you!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.