Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing [Pirate x Robot] Pirate Time Travel!

Donator — Pie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 22:51:17 )
Hello, bonjour, salute, privet.

Not A Robot and myself will be snagging this spot to start a role play of our own. We are simple, and lazy folk, so we might use this board for more than one role play. Or ditch the original and transform it into something else. We are also roommates, so if parts of the role play seem to be missing, it's because we got into an argument about it and moved on.

We are also not sure what the rules of posting out of character in active role plays is. We don't mind you popping in to mention something, though Robot prefers a cleaner board for easier re-reading.

this board is for her anyway...

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 23:07:46 )
You have made an error in your title, human friend.
There are no robots on this board (that we are aware of). If you are referring to me as Robot, then you are mistaken for I am a human. Made of 100% organic material and no metal. Besides the iron found in the food, we humans, consume.

Onto the role play!

Theme: Time Travel
Current Location: Port Royal 1661

Characters:
Name: Alex Bour
Appearance: Short, slender, dirty blonde, brown eyes, no distinguishing marks.

Donator — Pie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 23:30:20 )
No mistakes made here, friend-o.

Characters
Name: William Wood
Appearance: Dark, short hair. Average height, muscular build.
Background: If you're not doing this. Neither am I.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 09:18:41 )
It had been a sight to behold! The morning sun lazily peaked over the horizon, as the bird began their daily songs. A soft rustle could be heard as a warm breeze blew through some far off trees. It was a great paradise! Warm, soft, tropical sands. Ocean waves gently crashing onto the shore. In the distance, men pushing out to sea on their ships. A vacation spot to die for.

A vacation to die for, when all I wanted was eight hours of sleep. Was that too much to ask for, dear world? Alex wondered, as the majesty of her surroundings fell away. "Instead I get to be here. Who knows where, and laying on a very pointy rock." The young girl growled as she feebly attempted to roll over. The only thing she managed to accomplish was to spread more of her soggy hair into her nose and mouth. From afar, it looked as though she was wrestling an invisible snake. Writhing on the sand, throwing an arm over top every once in a while.

Donator — Pie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 21:14:23 )
The crew had pulled into port last morning. The trip across the Atlantic went by relatively fast, though the wind decided it had better things to do three weeks into the journey. A week on board a cargo ship with a bunch of men lacked much excitement. It would

((Will finish after work. ))

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.