Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback @Mentions Suggestions

Voltie — G A A A Y Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 00:05:46 )
I apologize in advance if this topic has already been touched upon, but I only did a very quick search of the first to pages in this forum.

I've noticed through my use of the mention system, that it can be very confusing what new pings you have as 1) pings do not become "read" until after you "mark all as read" and 2) there isn't an indicator that tells me what my newest pings are, so it's really just a huge list of pings that I have had.

My suggestions would be to mark a ping as read once you click on it and to also have a little red "NEW!", or dot, or something beside new pings in the list. I'd also appreciate the ability to delete past pings as I personally like to keep a clean list of pings and keep old pings that can act as reminders for trades/art/etc.

I do have to say that I really like the ping system in general and a lot of the bugs I've seen across other sites using this code have been noticeably reduced!

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 01:25:51 )
I've suggested this before, I really hope this can be updated soon!

I have no idea what I am doing.

Voltie — Cat lady Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 07:20:01 )
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who got confused. I think your suggestion would help lots ;u;
Art Shop || My Hangout || Quest
Please @ me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.