Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Literature My Poems

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 13:30:39 )
I’m a recent aspiring poet since this year. Because I’m going through really, really bad depression, grief, sadness and paranoia, I felt the need to write my feelings out and it turns out I love it. My current favourite poet is Emily Dickinson.

I need to find all my poems I wrote on Facebook because no one gave me any feedback on it. ;_;

Anyway I just wanted to know what you guys think of them. :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 14:57:57 )
Suffering, strength, battle

Sometimes I wish I lived in a fairytale. Because then I wouldn’t feel this eternal emptiness that lingers inside me.
Because then I will not feel pain, suffering, hurt. But then what would that say about me? Because of what I’ve endured and is still enduring, I will come out of this blackness a stronger person, a warrior, a fighter destined for greatness. I will carry my head up high with a thick skin and strong resilience ready to face the battles of what life may throw at me. I will soar through the night skies with Maximum Ride-like wings with the constellations flying by me with lightning speed. I will look up at the moon and it will smile upon me in glorious luminescence.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/20 02:12:12 )
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
@juliette: I think this is lovely and that you should keep writing. ^^
Thinking about playing Pokemon Crystal again.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.