Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [B] wondrous wisteria...anyone?

Donator — She, Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/6 20:57:22 )

I never see anyone selling, it but maybe I'll get lucky?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/25 17:50:59 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @NixieFae: I have one I can sell if you wanna talk Prices? <:3( )~~

Donator — She, Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/25 18:35:54 )

@star2000shadow: ahh!! I wish I had the volts still, but now I've only got 2k now after buying orbs lol. And that would be a lowball offer. I do have ohms but it's 100 and even that doesn't seem like enough.

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 02:32:46 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @NixieFae: well I could hold on to it for you. just ping me back to this thread when you have th emeans or something? <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.