Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing The New Ring of Power.

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 04:46:02 )
~World Map~

~Our Enemies~

~The new Ring of Power~

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 04:55:27 )

Name~ Ariel
Age~ 24 (215)
Weapons~ Sword, Daggers, throwing knives.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 05:01:07 )

Name: Celithiel (or Celi)
Weapon(s) Crossbow that can shoot three arrows at once

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 04:11:34 )
Ariel was walking to meet up with her bestfriend Celi. While walking she over heard some of the elders talking about their being a new ring of power out there and something about there being another BIG war coming their way. She knew she should stop and ask question but she was running late to meet up with Celi. She continued to walk done the dirt road looking up at the sky she could feel the change coming in the air and she knew this was only the beginning. She could finally see Celi standing there waiting for her "Hey sorry it took me so long, I've heard something that you need to hear."she said with a wary voice.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 23:22:06 )
At the rustling of the leaves behind her, Celithiel, better known as Celi looked up from cleaning her crossbow (which she had taken to doing while waiting for Ariel to arrive) and and saw the worrisome look on her friend's face. "What is it, Ariel? Has something happened?" Her eyebrows crinkled with concern, like her grandfather, Legolas' did whenever he was worried. Though her voice was soft, much like her grandmother and Legolas' wife, Lith's, it was full of power and tinged with a tone that meant business. There was no denying that she was a warrior in her own right; a trait she had gotten from her father.

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 00:39:31 )
Ariel wasn't sure how she was going to say it when she also doesn't know all of it. " Well you see the thing is I don't know everything , but theirs a new ring of power and something about a BIG war coming our way again..." She said really fast hopping Celi wouldn't ask for her to say it again. Knowing that there was something dark at play again, she was thankful that she kept training but that didn't mean she wants to go to war again with what ever is out there.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 00:58:23 )
Celi felt her heart leap into her throat as terror crept her spine. It couldn't be possible. Saurorn had been defeated years ago and Mordor had fallen into ruins. She hadn't been there, of course, but her grandfather had. He, along with his eight companions had battled numerous enemies and Middle Earth was saved. Many of the elves had left, but after hearing the stories of old, Celi decided to leave the Undying Lands and go to Middle Earth. She's always wanted to see it and had lived lived there peacefully for many years. And suddenly it was on the brink of war....AGAIN. It all seemed so surreal. She had so many unanswered questions, but finally managed to say what was foremost on her mind: "How is that even possible?"

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 01:07:23 )
Ariel really didn't know how it happened but it is and it's time to fight again. "I'm not really sure but if it is true I'm not going down with out a fight." She know that she had a big attitude problem and she really loved fighting so time to put it to some use. "But what ever happens I know it's going to be okay, we won once before and we'll do it again." she said with hope fulling her voice.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 01:14:03 )
Picking up her crossbow, Celi slung it over her shoulder. As much as she didn't want to fight, she knew she had no choice. It wasn't that she wasn't good at it, because on the contrary, she was a brilliant warrior. It was that her grandmother's sensitivity and had been passed down to her, as her father was a very sensitive man himself. Still, she knew she had to do what was right, even if she died because of it. She was going to save the world that her grandfather and his friends had worked so hard to preserve and nothing would stop her. She turned to Ariel and looked her straight in the eye. "I have no idea how this came to be, or what will happen, but I'll be there fighting right alongside of you."

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 01:49:37 )
Ariel smiled at her friend and gave her a hug. "Everything is going to be alright, Plus we got this is we are two of the top warriors." she said putting a hand on one of her swords. She new what she had to do so that her and Celi can have a life of happiness they both want but first that have to take care of this darkness that is coming their way again but who this time is going to be getting the ring to destroy it. "When it comes down to finding the ring and destroying it I want to be on that team. You with me?"she asked softly.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 02:24:43 )

"Always," Celi gave her friend a big smile before releasing her from the hug. "I'll be by your side no matter what." Celi knew the next step would actually be finding out more about the situation, and where the new Ring was actually located before they could plan combat strategies and prepare for the journey that would be awaiting them. Not to mention what this new fabled ring even LOOKED like.There were still a lot of things to consider, but at least she knew that Ariel wouldn't be going through this alone. "Now we just need to find a way to get more information," Celi said.

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 21:57:23 )
Ariel didn't know much about the new ring but she knew someone that could ask for info and then they can get a group of people together to hunt for the ring with them. "Maybe we could ask one of the elders and I'm sure we'll be having a meeting soon about it, well hopefully we all need to know what is going on." she said to Celi. She knew if they got a team together they would be able to find the ring and destroy it. "Who would you want on the team with us, because you know the elders will send us to do it, we are the best warriors they have." she said with a smirk on her face.
Taken<3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.