Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Help me pick something to watch!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/8 02:57:45 )
I've created a pole Poll here.

I was kinda feeling binging Harry Potter, but at the same time, I can quote the movies. So i'm not sure if i want a comfort flick, or if i want to reach out into other movies, and if there are other movies, what should i watch?

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/8 03:08:19 )
@Kory: Ooh, i loved Coco! I think both movies were great! I don't think one was better than the other, but i think I'm partial to Lin manuel-miranda's music. Also, coco didn't make me cry or make me have big emotions, but Encanto did, especially with Surface Pressure. I like movies that give me emotions :] I do however think that we don't talk about bruno is starting to get to be like Let it go, and it's just played, A LOT. and that gets annoying fast. Also, Coco was nice because it was refreshing having a male protagonist instead of a female.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/8 03:50:36 )
@Kory: I totally get that! I think both stories were fantastic! :D I liked the fact that in Encanto, you see a lot of examples of different kinds of relationships and you can kind of see a lot of different character's viewpoints and struggles, instead of just the one main one (for example you get to see all 3 sisters' personal issues with their roles). And in Coco i like how you can see the bigger picture of things just by following miguel's struggle to do what he loves.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.