I think I make a road toll violation. When coming back from a family reunion in a different state I think I was supposed to pay a toll lane. Because I live in a different state I don't know if they'll send me a notice or not. I have no issue with paying the fine, I'm just worried I wont receive a notification. Then I'll forget and the next thing I know I'm facing jail time. Which might be an exaggeration. But we have zero road tolls here. I know nothing about this. My cousin said that her state probably won't send me a notification even when they should. Like they might not send me anything because they have a history of poor communication with other states. And half the time residents of that state don't get notifications either. They get pulled over for a busted headlight and find out they have a $800 and several missed court dates for on something they didn't even know they did wrong. Like, I don't know how to deal with this because the people on the helpline won't even talk to me because my license plate isn't from that state. They basically implied that I will be fined but they can't help me because the help system isn't set up for residents outside of the state.