Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent Synth’s journal

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/12 00:02:58 )
What a creature!

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/12 00:04:12 )
I really don’t want to fuck with emailing the doctor today so I might not. Especially since I can refill my rx several more times this week before I’ll be out.

Might be I email them tomorrow before we go to town and I see about refilling it multiple times this week before it runs out. I’m paying out of pocket so idk. Maybe I can order as much as I’m allowed to?

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/12 00:04:41 )
Medical care is so garbage. I’m excited to get on the road and have more regularity in that area. Wifey too

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/12 00:05:46 )
Damn the steam coming off that pizza though. It’s cold in here lmaooooo

Easter is next week and it snowed this morning

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/12 03:08:23 )
Hanging out with dad and it’s going really good!!!!! I’m so happy!!!!!

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/13 16:41:46 )
Ohhhh yesterday was quite a whirlwind but technically a good day. Lots going on and I was over stimmed by the end of it but it was nice. Played some little nightmares and it was really good

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/13 16:42:59 )
Think I’ll get up and see about my walk (presuming it’s not snow covered today) and then have breakfast and study.

See if we’re gonna finish spider man or if I’m gonna be good and go to town lol.

(We’re probably gonna finish spider man and I’ll go to the dump and shopping tomorrow lmao)

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/13 16:49:18 )
Dads out chatting in the driveway with someone and seems to be happy. That’s good. Seems like he’s doing better.

I think we were both freaked out by how much we’ve both changed and because we’re so alike we both reacted like stupid assholes about it.

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/13 16:49:44 )
And there’s no snow at all like everyone was worried about so that’s nice

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/13 19:47:42 )
Ahhhhhhh Spider-Man was so good!!!!!

Willem DeFoe was next level!!! You can see the years of acting between the two Goblins!

And the way they put him in traditional costume!!

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/13 22:52:07 )
Today seems like it’s going to be pretty chill. Getting up on time and watching that movie was really good for my brain. Got some housework done too. Have a good book to read at lunch even.

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/13 22:53:09 )
I am anxious about studying for the cdl permit but I’ll get back on that tomorrow. It doesn’t really happen on the weekends and I’m okay with that.

Also with smoothing things over with dad I feel less rushed to move the hell out. Take the time to do it right. Get my application and appointment in this week and see what all I need to do before the permit exam.

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/13 23:14:42 )
Damn I sure am tired and would rather not be at work tho!!!!!

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/13 23:15:31 )
Probably just go to the other deli and get a sandwich for lunch

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/13 23:16:30 )
And tomorrow I’ll leave early so I can go to town and pick up my prescription. Need to email the doctor too, maybe do that tomorrow before I leave. See what they can do for me without insurance.

We do have money now so maybe we can handle it out of pocket. And pay that bill down if they flat out refuse to see me.

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/13 23:17:10 )
Yeah that should be fine and okay. We’ll get it figured out. Whaaaaa.

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/13 23:17:52 )
My dads having trouble getting his pills refilled too. And grandma. Family tradition lmao.

He doesn’t take medicine for much but that gout is no laughing matter.

How this mans gonna have gout in the 21st century

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/13 23:18:25 )
Feel like writing and drawing but where is the time ahhhh

That’s okay. Gotta do what you gotta do

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/14 02:21:10 )
Oh I’m tired ! But we’re getting through the day and it’s been inoffensive so far. I’m not even really having any bad attacks during the meat cleaning

I am thinking about getting back on tumblr though, if you can call that an attack pffff

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/14 02:22:01 )
Idk man sometimes I just miss messing around with a theme and all

And role playing if I’m being honest. Just writing idk. Might make a side blog just for writing mock rp posts or something. Not really go looking for partners
ping me for best results

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.