Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent Synth’s journal

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/7 13:05:45 )
Ahh whatever. It’ll be fine. I’ll go to work as normal, and visit him more on the weekends when we’re both home. See how that goes.

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/7 13:07:37 )
I hope he can sell part of the place and use his part of the money to rest. I’m remembering him even 5-10 years ago before rhisINSANW ALIMONY!!!!! Insane!!!!!!!!!! His lawyer!!!!!!!!! What the f!!!!!!!

Anyway. Remembering him before that. Quiet and sweeter and kinda sad but interested I think. He had time for educating himself and dispelling his own ignorance on some things. Less so now I think. And I guess I’m the same way. And he doesn’t have a wife or even I think close friend to bounce ideas around with so he’s stagnating.

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/7 13:09:05 )
I should try to educate myself on things he cares about. I don’t have time for it anyway but I do wish I knew enough about logging to help him with those trees across the creek. Those are really stressing him out. And he’s right in that that’s some classist anti working class ignorant bs on behalf of the legislators

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/7 13:10:09 )
What if I wrote to the government about that lmao

I wonder if that would stress him out more to have someone get involved lmao. Like if it actually turned into something.

Still I should take some time to read up ok it. And I need to get serious about my cdl!!! Ahhh

And I have art to finish for Voltra!!

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/7 13:11:44 )
I should look at and think about politics at work. Study my cdl in the morning and at lunch (maybe. Flash cards or something) and do art and video games after work.

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/7 13:12:44 )
Ngl Voltra being small and relatively slow (but also fast for a small site!!) is a plus for me because I don’t have enough time!! And I don’t like to feel left behind in conversation

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/7 13:14:33 )
Actually I might like to look into that. Voltras history and size compared to that of other sites I’ve used or know if. Just to make some data about it because it’s good to have thoughts and know things!!

And he is right in that I’m smart but I’m dumb too. I’ve been to tired and screwed up to be smart for the past few years and I need to get back on that.

Woof it’s after five. Okay time to catch some sleep and see about work as normal in the morning. At least the ice packs made it into the freezer tonight lmao

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/7 13:16:02 )
Life is weird but I’m learning to lean into it and not be afraid. And that’s okay. It’s probably good even. I’ll gonna need it lmao.

Quitting the smoke. Getting my cdl. Educating myself on relevant things. We’ll try it.

Good night Voltra!!!

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/7 13:16:42 )
*rips my shirt open like ro hong-chul*

VOLTRAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/7 13:18:39 )
Ahhhhhhh I can’t find a gif or even a screenshot of that!!!!!!! Are there just none because it’s fringe or are there none I can access on the American web

I weep I want to visit Korea!!!!!!

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/7 13:19:18 )
Tomorrow I’ll get my pipe cleaned so I can pack it up. And we’ll be all done with that.

Good night!!

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/7 21:06:01 )
Got to play some fallout last night which was really nice. I don’t normally have time for it during the work week.

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/7 21:06:38 )
Left early as hell yesterday and no one called me about it. It’s nice that no one wants to do my job so I really don’t think they’ll fire me unless I do something really extra

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/7 21:07:10 )
And if they do who cares? Literally everyone in three towns is hiring so I’ll pick something up. Should only be for a few more months anyway.

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/7 21:17:58 )
Yesterday I was so focused on taking care of others or didn’t even occur to me to stay home for my own well-being. Learning to take care of myself emotionally is hard.

I’m not even good at taking care of myself physically lol

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/7 21:18:43 )
Oh well! We’re going to go to work and it’s going to be fine and normal. I think I get paid today or tomorrow and I can donate!

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/7 21:51:38 )
Whaaaa I’m tired and I wanna go home lmao

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/7 21:52:21 )
That’s okay. Today should be pretty inoffensive. Doing better than I was yesterday

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/7 21:53:20 )
Gotta study my cdl handbook today at lunch. Work on a quiz for that first section. Think I might try treating it like homework and do a section at a time instead of reading the whole thing like I had thought about doing. At some point bring it to work with me so I can look at it while I’m cleaning.

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/7 21:53:34 )
Oh! I’d rather be home playing nintendo or fallout!!!!
ping me for best results

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.