Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion Username Change Cost

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/29 05:59:32 )
Does it eventually go down, or does it stay at 5000 volts? I've used up the freebie username change, mostly to avoid potentially being stalked. Lol.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/29 06:24:47 )
i mean, yeah, that'd make sense. but at the same time, it'd be a giant volt sink.
we need more minigames. :(

Admin — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/29 14:38:34 )
@Feral: The initial username change is free, but after that the cost increases proceeding each additional change.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/30 04:55:38 )
Vozzy:
@Feral: The initial username change is free, but after that the cost increases proceeding each additional change.

rip in shit me, who tends to like to change usernames.

approximately how much does it increase by?

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/30 08:36:08 )
I personally think it’s fair to up the cost for each name change. I prefer it to systems that either don’t allow it at all or require the donator currency to make the change.

I can see how it’s a huge sink though. I used to change my username on other sites constantly until I got myself sorted out.

@Feral: are you looking to change your name now? I could send you the volts for it if you’re still on the 5k one, if you let me know how many you need :)
ping me for best results

Admin — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/30 19:25:26 )
@Feral: It's been a while since I've revisited the username change system, but if I'm not mistaken the fee increases by 5,000 volts each username change.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/30 22:14:58 )
@Synth: nein. no need for username change right now.
please ping me for the love of god.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.